TARGET RUN & BOY TALK

setting : gia's car & targettime : 9:43pm

time : 9:43pm

——————————————

while in the car, the girls decided to go to target before going to the O'Lyne's house. so they first dropped off justyce and jayah so they could grab their stuff and would meet up with the jonah and donte at target cause kimora and donte were also staying over.

once they pulled off from the justyce and jayah's house, they heard naomi and jayah talking about a boy who apparently had an "obvious crush" as jayah put it, on naomi.

"you know his name?" naomi asked.

"nah, but leelee know him tho" jayah responded.

"that's crazy, i never noticed or thought that anybody there had a crush on me" naomi chuckled out.

"gurl it's too obvious, i don't know how you didn't see it either"

"you talking bout that lil boy with the purple and black beanie and the silver chain ?" gia questioned, wanting to be nosey.

"yeah! that's him" jayah turned to naomi. "even gia knows"

"girl please, gia's oblivious to her own love life"

justyce busted out laughing as jayah covered her mouth to keep her from laughing out loud.

"wait what? who got a crush on me?" gia asked, a confused look on her face.

"see" naomi laughed out at her sister's cluelessness.

"you for real gia? you don't know?" jayah asked as they pulled into the lot.

"no, i don't, i can't think of nobody" gia responded.

she was telling the truth. she hadn't thought about anyone in the squad having a crush on her. despite her having a crush on some one. she never told anyone but jonah about the person she likes. jonah only knew because he could "just tell" as he said. so he didn't hesitate in asking her about it.

"now best friend" justyce started, giving gia a knowing look to which gia only gave her a blank look of confusion.

"what? i really don't know who y'all talking bout" gia stated as she pulled into the target parking lot.

spotting johan's car, gia pulled into the parking spot right next to it.

"now why you so damn close to me, ion know you"

"...but you have my face though?"

"nah you look like me" johan chuckled out while gia rolled her eyes.

"wanna be older sooo bad, should've came out the cooch first then" gia retorted before asking kimora if she wanna put her stuff in gia trunk.

"yeah, thank you, fav" kimora smiled before telling johan to pop the trunk and moving her bag over to gia's car.

"anytime pooh"

kimora ran to catch up with the other three girls while justyce and gia walked close behind.

donte ran over and wrapped a arm around gia's shoulders, johan going on the other side of justyce.

"aye y'all watch that car!" donte told the younger girls in the front.

"we see it" kimora told him, giving him a stank look.

"smart ass"

"she act just like you" gia pointed out with a chuckle.

"nah, he more annoying" justyce commented.

"ha ha ha" donte faked laugh causing justyce to actually laugh.

"what you getting?" donte asked gia as they walked into target.

"ion know yet, probably some bbq chips and starburst" gia shrugged, looking around and seeing the freezers. "and some ice cream fasure"

"yo hungry ass"

"sure am, what you gone get?"

"some chips and a drink"

"that's plain, you get that every time you go to the store" gia rolled her eyes as she teased him.

"damnn, why you hating on me?"

"you know it's all love, d" gia smiled as she grabbed two big bag of hot fries and a big bag of bbq lays.

after putting a few more snacks in the cart, gia told justyce and johan she was going to find ice cream and donte ( who was still attached to her ) followed along.

"are you gone hold on to me all day?" gia laughed out.

"yup, why? you want me to let go?"

"nah you good, i was just messing with you"

"mhm. how was yo trip?"

"it was good, i haven't been seen my grandparents in a looong time so it was definitely needed and omg d, the wedding was soooo beautiful. it was green and gold themed, and you know those my favorite colors" gia rambled while mindlessly grabbing two tubes and of strawberry cheesecake and butter pecan ice cream.

donte just listened with a small smile. it didn't take long before they met back up everybody else as they were checking out in self check out. donte had released his hold on gia so he could bag up their snacks, keeping the bag in his hold.

they all left target and drove home.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : heyyy y'all ! so I decided to have the sleep over and nail date be in separate chapters. lol.

but pls vote and comment , it definitely encourages me to post more.

🫶🏼