TWIN DAY .

setting : the academy

setting : the academy .
time : 5:30pm

——————————————

the O'Lyne siblings walk into the academy with pizza boxes and bags filled with snacks . tommy had called johan earlier to see if the twins would be able to pick up the pizza's for him since they lived closer .

" heyy yall ! " kim yelled once she saw the siblings walk in .

" lemme grab those for you " donte spoke as he walked up to gia and grabbed the three boxes she had .

" thank you love " gia stood on her tippy toes to give her boyfriend a kiss .

" where tommy want these at ? " johan asked as he followed donte .

" hey twinnn " sassy greeted gia with a hug .

" hey twinn , we look goodt " gia said checking out her and sassy's matching outfits .

" and do " sassy posed . " we gotta take pics "

" you right . . . too too ! " gia called out to the older girl who was talking with tae and k3 .

" huh ? " too too replied while turning his head . " wassup lil girl "

" wassup girl , can you take our pictures ? "

" yeah boo , come on "

once sassy and gia finished taking their pictures , they went to get themselves some of the pizza before the greedy lil kids ate it all with gia making sure to greet everyone as she passed them by . after grabbing their pizza they saw most of the crew chilling in the lot before they had to do their hop out . gia went to sit next to donte who was talking to tae and blue while sassy went over to where blossom and mya was .

" you on live ? " she asked once she noticed the phone across from them .

" yeah , it was kimora live but we stole it " donte shrugged before taking a bite of his pizza .

" i'm dead , yall too grown to be messing
with them kids " gia chuckled while shaking her head .

" says the same person who be body
slamming jayah every day " tae started .