THREE'S A DATE !

setting : o'lynes' house

time : 10:15am

——————————————

"good morning yall !" Gia smiles into the camera, her curls bouncing in her high ponytail as she walked down the stairs.

"today, i don't have much planned im not gone lie" Gia chuckles, walking into the kitchen where Naomi was making herself some waffles, fried eggs and smoked sausage. "oooo , can i get some?"

"yeah, how many you want?" Naomi asked as she turned around to see her sister vlogging.

"just two, say hi to the vlog" Gia turned her body so that Naomi was in frame.

The 14 year old gave a slight wave as she smiled up at the camera. "heyyy yall" Naomi turned her attention to the oldest o'lyne. "nelly and jojo up?"

"yeah, nelly in the shower and jojo's playing his game"

"like always , he gone turn into a game" Naomi joked.

The sisters laughed amongst themselves as they continued their conversation. Gia was asking Naomi about school and how she felt now that she was about to be a freshman.

"im actually excited, i already got my outfit planned for the first week of school"

"lol , you too geeked" Gia cut in with a light chuckle.

"you know i gotta show up and show outtt" Naomi laughed out as she poured the waffle mix in.

the doorbell ringing had both the o'lyne sisters turning their head before looking at each other in confusion.

"you got company?"

"the twins coming over but that ain't till 1" Naomi shrugged.

"who the—" Gia was cut off by the doorbell ringing once again, this time frantically. "okay don't be ringing my damn bell like that"

Gia walked to the door, not even bothering to peek through the peep hole as she swung the door open.

"heyyyy bestie~" justyce smiled brightly as she walked into the home, a black bag in her hands.

"hey jj~" Gia greeted, her arms instinctively wrapping around her best friend in a short but tight hug.

"damn what about me?" Donte's voice sounded as the front door clicked shut.