YOU DATING WHO ?

setting : o'lyne's house

time : 10:35pm

——————————————

while the younger girls were taking their showers and getting ready to watch a movie in the theatre room, gia and justyce were in the kitchen.

gia wanted tacos so here she was, making tacos for everybody. justyce had taken her shower first thing when they got in the house, gia immediately went to the kitchen to start cooking. she was currently frying the steak strips. she had justyce cut up the avocado and heat up the tortillas on the stove fire.

"the food done!" gia yelled out, her phone echoing throughout the big house.

"you can make yo tacos best, im finna get in the shower" gia spoke as she walked out the kitchen.

"thank youuu"

gia ran up the stairs to her room, passing by naomi and kimora.

"you cut the avocado already or should i do it?" naomi questioned.

"justyce cut it already, you just gotta cut the lime"

"okay, thank you gigi"

"y'all welcome"

gia ran up the rest of the stairs to her room, grabbing her dry towel and walking into her personal bathroom. playing her shower playlist and tying her hair up before getting in the shower.

she took about 15-20 minutes in the shower before hopping out. she dried herself off and oiled her body before she did her face care routine and putting her pj's on. she kept her hair in a messy bun and walked out the bathroom to see justyce chilling on her bed with a plate of two tacos.

"you good over there ?" gia chuckled out as she watched justyce fidget with her phone and finger nails.

"yeah, i just gotta ask you something"

"what's up?" gia turned towards justyce, leaning on her dresser.

"did you know that johan had a crush on me?" justyce asked.

gia paused, a knowing smirk forming on her lips.

"did he finally ask you out?"

"so you did know!" justyce pointed to her best friend, the both of them laughing.

"of course i knew" gia rolled her eyes playfully before getting curious. "soooo... what did you say?"