PRETZELS & PROMPOSAL'S ?

setting : the mall

setting : the mall.
time : 6:30pm

——————————————

after picking up sassy on the way to the mall, the trio met up with the rest of the crew at the mall. most of the 2023 graduating class would be present. as gia pulled into the lot, right beside johan's gray dodge. gia honked to the crew who were crowded around johan and tae's cars.

dante, k3 and johan were rolling up.

sassy and justyce get out the car first while gia pops open her trunk to grab her bag. she walks over to the crew who were playing music on bunny's speaker. justyce went to stand next to johan who gave the girl a kiss on the lips before going back to rolling. sassy was talking with kim until gia walked over.

"hey baeee" gia yelled out with a big smile, giving kim a big hug.

kim decided to tease dante by flipping gia onto her shoulder and turning to Dante while gia let out a small yelp before laughing out.

"i just took yo girl, what you gone do about it playa?" kim joked before turning to walk off.

"you gone take that bro?" kenneth instigated.

dante, who had just finished rolling, gave kim a major side eye before passing the wood to kenneth who was beside him. kenneth watched his girlfriend and friends with a smile as dante walked over to the two girls.

"you better show her!" sassy yelled out, her and tae instigating on the side as dante chased them.

dante ran in front of kim , getting in her face and making her back up and turn around.

"damn" kim laughed as she didn't expect dante to run over that fast.

dante quickly grabbed gia from kim's hold, running back to the cars before putting gia down, the whole crew laughing as mya chased them.

y'all ass is crazy, let's flame up so we can eat, im starving" tae laughed out.

"damn, he hungry" soraya chuckled causing the rest of the crew to laugh while tae just smacked his lips.

"what y'all tryna eat?" gia asked as she stood in between k3 and dante, leaning her arm and weight on dante's shoulder.

the crew decide on what to eat as they smoke ( subway and chick fil a were the main two choices ) when gia gets a face time call from Naomi.