UGH... AS IF

setting : gia's car

setting : gia's car.
time : 5:30pm

——————————————

pulling up to the Lee household . gia patiently waited for her boyfriend to walk back into his room where he had his phone standing on his dresser . it didn't take but a minute for donte to walk in his room , this time with a shirt on , ( thank goodness ) while spraying on the cologne that gia had gifted him for his birthday earlier that year . it was her favorite scent on him .

" d , are yall ready ? "

donte looked up from the slight struggle of putting his watch on .
" yeah , you outside ? "

" yeah, pulled up about a minute ago "

" okay , here we come , see you "

" see you " gia hung up and let her music finish playing as she waited for donte and kimora to come outside .

gia unlocked the doors when she saw the siblings walking out of the house .

" hey g! " kimora greeted the teen with a smile .

" hey mora baby! "

meanwhile, donte greeted gia with a slight kiss .

" eww please get a room " kimora complained from the back seat .

" it's okay , you getting dropped off at the house anyways " gia laughed as she turned onto the express way .

it took about 20-30 minutes for them to make it to house only because naomi had called when they were halfway there to ask for chick-fil-a . after dropping kimora off , gia and donte made their way to target .

donte reached down to hold gia's hand right before they walked through the doors . gia moved closer to donte , their shoulder brushing past one another as they walked through the aisles . gia smoothly grabbing a
mini cart as they passed by .

" what all do we need to get ? " donte asked as he took a peek at the notes on gia's phone .

" naomi needs face masks , snacks , ice cream , and it's some extra stuff that i
need "

after finding multiple different types of face masks , gia just picked up seven of each . they had clay masks , charcoal masks , aloe vera masks and cucumber masks . they mad their way over to the frozen section . she grabbed three family sized tubs of ice cream , vanilla , chocolate and strawberry . and grabbed four mini tubes of butter pecan for herself , cookies and cream for johan , strawberry cheesecake for naomi and double fudge brownie for nelleke .