Slow Burn

In the quiet corners of our hearts, A slow burn love began, like a whispered plan. Two souls, like embers, faint and low, Igniting a story that would steadily grow.

At first, we were strangers in the crowd, Unnoticed, silent, neither humble nor proud. But beneath the surface, a spark gleamed, A gentle flicker of a love unforeseen.

Our first encounter, a fleeting touch, Left an imprint in our hearts as such, A chance meeting, a stolen glance, The prelude to a timeless romance.

As days turned into months, the fire burned slowly, Like a river's current, in no rush to go. We learned the intricacies of each other's soul, As our connection deepened, making us whole.

Through laughter and tears, we began to learn, The beauty of love in its patient, slow burn. With every shared moment, our bond grew, A love story evolving, steadily and slowly.

We faced storms together, and weathered the strife, Knowing that love's journey was the essence of life. Through trials and triumphs, we held each other tight, In the warmth of our love, everything felt right.

The years have passed, and the flame still burns, With a steadfast love that forever returns. In this story of ours, where the embers ignite, We've found the treasure of love so right.

So here's to the slow-burn love that we've found, A love that's unbreakable, solid, and profound. With every chapter, our hearts intertwined, In this story of love, forever entwined.