Chapter one.

Bree's pov

"Now you all are going to throw you graduation cap up at the same time. Are you ready? Three,Two,One Now!" Said the photographer.

It was my graduation after spending six years of studying nutrition and dietetics in Columbia University New York. Everyone were happy but mine was different. Don't get me wrong am happy that I'm now a graduate and i'll get a better job that pays a lot but my family are not here to celebrate with me. I understand there reason for not being present even with that i still felt bad but at least i have my lovely best friend with me (Avery Thomas), we are graduating together and we studied the same course.

I think I need to do a proper introduction.
My name is Bree Adams i'm 21years old, am the first child of my parents then my baby sister that I am 4years older than . We lost our Dad in a gasly accident after I was admitted to Columbia University New York and I wasn't able to attend his funeral (how sad). Things hasn't been easy for my mum so I had to get a part time job in a restaurant. through the little money I get, I pay my bills and send something to my mum. Avery has been a supportive friend ever since I knew her . Avery is a flirty type, she flirts with every handsome guy she sees but she's scared of being in a relationship for a reason best known to her and as for me, I don't have time for relationship even though I do have many ask out because I don't have time for myself not to talk of a relationship so it's better for me not to begin what I know I can't finish...

"Bree!!!" Avery called bringing me back.
"Are you okay?" I asked confused on why she was calling my name so loud.

"Seriously? Am I okay or are you okay? Why have you been standing here like a statue and I called you more than four times but you did not respond." Avery said with a worried look.

"Am sorry. I was lost in thought." I explained

"What are you thinking about Bree? Is it about Mom and Betty?" She asked

"Yeah, I think so." I replied

"Come on Bree. I told you not to feel bad for them not being here to celebrate with you am sure they also wish to be and am here for you or don't you want me anymore?" She asked putting on a baby face.

" Why won't I want you? You will always be with me don't think that way." I assured her.

"So will you Stop thinking and enjoy your graduation?" She pleaded.

" Of course " I said smiling

"Good. so guess what??" She asked

This girl is a pain in the as but I am stock with her for good.

"What is it? you know am not good in guessing." I said impatiently.

" Okay I'll just go straight to the point..."

" Better"I said cutting her

"With you shut the fuck up and let me talk?" She yelled

"Sorry ma'am " I said trying so hard not to laugh

"Good. So as I was saying we the graduates planned on going to the club to celebrate. So are in?" She asked smiling

"As if I have a saying." I said and rolled my eyes

"Good girl. We'll be leaving by eight pm let go home so that we can rest before time." She said

I forgot to mention that she has a car that her Dad Got for her on her 22nd birthday. Yeah she's a year older than me so she treats me like the sister she doesn't have and we live together.

"Aren't you going with your parents?" I asked

"They already left. I actually asked them to go without me so that we can go have dinner with them tomorrow " She said

" Okay let's go" I said.

We walked to where she parked her and we drove out of school. We stopped at a boutique to get dress for tonight and drove home after that.
We got home, took our bath and we both took a good nap after getting something to eat.

I woke up when I felt someone tapping me.
" Bree wake up so we can prepare and get going it already 07:25pm" I heard that she devil's voice.
'AVERYYY!!!!' I screamed in my head.

"Avery stop tapping me am already up." I said getting up with a sleepy face.

"Go have your bath, I've had mine." She said and walked to the makeup mirror.

I sighed. Got up and walked to the bathroom.
After having a relaxing warm birth I came to me the bedroom empty. I think Avery is done and she's waiting for me in the sitting room so I need to be fast.
I dried my hair, wore my undies, applied lotion, applied my makeup , I curled my hair and made it fall then I wore my black v neck armless gown that has a slit up to my thighs and a gold heels.
I carried my gold clutch check myself once more before going to meet Avery.

"OMG! Bree you look breathtaking. All the won't be able to get there eyes of you when we get there." She commented with a wild smile.

"Thanks Avery. You also look good on your dress." I complemented

"Thanks. Let get going already." She said and dragged me out.

This time around we ordered a ride. It came and we left.

Author's pov

Meanwhile in an airport in New York a PJ just landed and the door open revealing an handsome young man on a black suit. He's tall, dark in complexion and had a nice body structure. You can still see his broad chest through his suit. About 20 bodyguards came out from the cars that were lined up before he landed.

They made a straight line and made space for him to pass. He walked past them with his PA following behind and they all bowed there head for him.
One of the guards opened the car door for him and he got in then his PA took the passenger sit.
All the remaining guards hurried to there cars. His on car was in middle of ten cars as they started driving one after another.

"Sir, where would you like to go to?" His PA asked look at him to the rear mirror

"To my club and call Adrian to come meet me there. Xander is out of the country." Ayden instructed.

"Yes sir" Ryan said (his PA)

"To the club" he said to his watch passing the information to others that are in different cars.

So guys this is the end of chapter one tell me what you think about it in comment section.

Guys what do you think will happen in chapter two??
Let me know in the comment section

Much love to everyone ♥️♥️