Chapter 6

HEY LOVELIES........

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING MY NOVEL FOR A LONG TIME. I'VE BEEN REALLY DOWN FOR SOME WEEKS BUT I'M NOW OKAY.

I PROMISE TO GIVE MORE UPDATES AND PROMISE NEVER TO LEAVE YOU GUYS ON A LONG SUSPENSE AGAIN.

LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💞

************************************
Next day afternoon.......

Blake's Co-operation.

Ayden was seated in his office going through some files when his office door opened.

He knew who it was because only him and his two friends knows his office password so it has to be one of them or the both of them.

         "What are you guys doing here?" Ayden asked still focusing on what he was doing.

         "Where are your manners dude? You should at least welcome us." Adrian said ignoring his question.

         "If you're really waiting for this devil to welcome you, you will stand there until you trip." Xander said and sat on one of Ayden's office couch.

Ayden saw him from the side of his eyes then he immediately removed a pocket knife and threw it towards Xander aiming for one of his eye.

But Xander already knew what was coming his way as he quickly went down and the knife stabbed the couch.

         "That was so fucking close." Adrian said while laughing

         "Does this look funny?" Xander asked angrily.

         "Sorry man." Adrian said trying to suppress his laughter.

        "Ayden that was my fucking eye you tried to ruin." Xander said.

Ayden still kept his calm expression as if he did nothing.

       "You could easily get it fixe...."

      "Shut the fuck up Ayden." Xander said cutting him

       "Oops... My bad." Ayden said as he wanted to sit down but paused and looked at Ayden.

        "You better don't try that shit with me." Adrian warned before sitting down.

        "Do you think Eden will be happy with you if anything had happened to me?" Xander asked still angry

       "Keep my sister's name of your fucking mouth." Ayden warned as he looked at Xander coldly

Immediately Xander saw his expression he decided to stop talking because anything can happen when Ayden is angry.

Xander knew that Ayden was still not in support of him and his sister's relationship.

Xander is a playboy and he doesn't seem to be the type that believes in love but for Eden he is ready to do anything to make Ayden be in support of there relationship.

Ayden has done everything possible to separate them but all his plans were to no avail because of his stubborn sister.

He wants her to be happy but also don't want her to get hurt in anyways.