Chapter 10

*Five Months Later*

Five good months has passed and everything has been going smoothly. Bree's bump was now very visible to everyone.

She mostly put on big clothes to cover it up but it was still noticeable. Bree was not comfortable with how big her bump was because she's just five Months gone.

But she can't do anything because she's carrying twin. Yes she's pregnant with twin so that alone is enough reason why she has a big bump in just five Months.

Even with all the complements she gets about looking good with pregnancy. She's still not okay with it.

Avery has been her husband for this past months and she has been of great help to Bree. Sometimes Avery will have to go out in the middle of the night whenever Bree is craving for something.

After that night five months ago, Braddy spent two more days and left the following day. She's was not happy with her daughter's decision because she believes that doing what she wants to do is depriving her children of fatherly love.

She has only been communicating with her through phone and only promise to visit New York when she gives birth.

★★★★★★★★★

   *Ayden's Mansion*

Ayden was ready for work, he carried his phones and laptop bag then he went downstairs using the elevator. The elevator door opened and he came out and walked to the dinning.

The table was already set for him so he sat down and the chef came to dish his food. Immediately she touched the dishing spoon, Ayden held her hand.

          "Who are you?" Ayden asked coldly

          "Sorry sir. I'm Matilda the new chef, I took over from Jane last night." Matilda said bowing her head

            "Are you not aware of the rules here?" Ayden asked

            "Sorry sir. I came in last night and no has addressed me." Matilda said

            "Mike!" Ayden called and a man in his early fifties came in quickly

            "Good morning Master." Mike greeted

             "Mike it seems like you've not been doing your job properly. What's the most important thing you do when there's a new worker?" Ayden asked

            "I'll let them know the rules of the mansion then your likes and dislikes." Mike replied

             "Then why did she come to dish my food?" Ayden asked

              "I'm sorry. She's new and she came in last night. I wanted her to rest from her trip yesterday that's why I planned to inform her today. Matilda Master doesn't like his things to be touched by someone else." Mike said and looked at Matilda

             "I'm sorry sir. I promise it will never happen again." Matilda said

             "Leave." Ayden said and they left quickly before he changes his mind

Ayden dished his food, it was noodles mixed with sea food and a sauce which he doesn't know how it was prepared then he began eating .

When he was done eating, he left for work.

*Blake's Co-operation*

Ayden drove into the parking lot and parked his car. He came down and made use of his private elevator.

The elevator opened when it reached his office floor then he came out and walked to his office.

This floor is always quiet because it's only his office that's here so even though he has a visitor, he will be informed from the other floor.