Chapter five

Its been three weeks since the incidence happened.

Everything is now the way it's use to be. Except for the fact that Bree has been acting strange.

Bree and Avery got a job in Columbia University Living Medical Centre as a Nutritionist and they will be starting on Monday.

Because of what happened the past few weeks, Avery and Bree could not visit Avery's parent so they decided that on Monday, After working hours, They will go have dinner with them.

**********

Monday Morning.

The sound of alarm woke Bree up. She stretched her hand and reached for her phone then she turned it off with sleepy eyes.

She felt the urge to throw up because her stomach was making her uncomfortable and she doesn't know why.

She concluded that it was indigestion from yesterday's Dinner. So she ignored it.

She sat up and stretched her arms. She turned to the other side of the bed and realised that Avery was still asleep.

        "Avery. wake up we can't be late on our first day." Bree said tapping her.

       "Bree am up already stop....." Avery said half way as she heard sound of someone running.

She quickly opened her eyes then she saw there bathroom door opened. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

She saw Bree kneeling down front of the water closet puking. She went close to her and began tapping her back.

        "Bree calm down. You'll be fine." Avery said.

Bree stood up and walked to the brushing sink then she rinsed her mouth. She stood there looking at her reflection in the mirror.

         "Bree if you can't go to work today, you can wait until you're fine. I can explain to them." Avery suggested

         "No. I'm fine, It's just indigestion from last night meal." Bree said

         "Are you sure beacau....." She was caught shut

        "Avery I said am fine. So don't worry. Just go back to the bedroom let me have my bath." Bree said looking at Avery through the mirror

       "Okay." Avery said and walked out of the bathroom then Bree closed the door.

Avery was having doubt about Bree's health because these started last week. She consumes much food this days and she always have mood swings but she keeps on giving excuses about everything.

Even when she suggested that she sees a doctor, Bree declined it.

In the bathroom, Bree was still looking at herself in the mirror. She was aware of the signs her body is giving her but she doesn't want to believe that it's true.

She shook her head and decided not to think about that.

She took her Bath and brushed her teeth. She wore her bathrobe and tied her hair with towel then stepped out of the bathroom.

        "You can go have your bath, I'm done." She said to Avery

Avery dropped her phone and entered the bathroom.

Few minutes later they were both dressed and was ready for work.

They wore something simple so that they can change to the there nursing wear when they get to work.

They carried there bags and went to the sitting room. They took just a bowl of cereal to prevent them from being late then they went to work using Avery's car.