Chapter two

We arrived at the club after some minute drive . We came and walked in seeing different people some were dancing, some were making out openly*eww how disgusting*.
Avery dragged my hand and headed to the bar where we sat looking at everyone but why am I not seeing anyone from my school, I thought it was a party for all the graduates. So I decided to ask her.

     "Avery why am I not seeing any of our mate I thought you said we will all be celebrating together tonight?" I asked her.

      "I actually lied because I know that's the only way I can drag you to the club with me" she said sarcastically

     "For Christ sake Avery you know I hate being in a place like this but you still deceived me into co...."

      "Oh my good God!! Bree can you see that guy walking in with body guards?" She said blushing widely

       " Avery are you even listening to me and you better not approach that guy cause he doesn't look like other ordinary guys that you flirt and do away with. No normal person will walk around so much body guards. He can even throw you out of the club if you annoy him." I tried advising even though I know it will fall into deaf ears.

       "He dare not. Am going to meet my prince charming." She said and started walking to his direction.

      "Don't say I did not warn you Avery!." I said loud enough for her to hear but she did not even spare me a glance.

First she brought me to a club and now she left me all alone to go flirt with some guy she doesn't know.

     "Good evening miss, my boss wants to see you."

I heard a voice from my back and I turned only to come in contact with dark huge guy on black suit. This guy is to handsome to be a body guard.

      " Sorry, please do I know you?" I asked confused.

     "Because you can't just walk to me and tell me your boss wants to see me and you expect me to follow you do I look like a fool to you?" I added

     "I'm sorry miss my name is Leam and my boss wants to see you." Leam said

     "Leam go back and tell your boss that if he has anything to say, he should come meet me here." I said and turned my back at him. Most of this Rich guys thinks that as long as they have money they can get anything they want.
I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I turned and came in contact with Leam again.

     "What's it again Leam?" I asked

     "Miss my boss said I should carry you if you still don't want to go with me and he said I should not come back without you." He said

     "That boss of yours really got some guys." I said already annoyed. Like who the fuck does he thinks he is?!

     "Miss please just go with me if not I will loose my job." He said pleadingly

     "Is that how heartless your boss is? How can you work with a person like that? Fine I'll go so that you don't loose your job. you know I got some conscience not like your boss." I said and followed him.

Ayden's pov

I was seated in a very dark corner of the club I chose to stay here instead of going into my VIP room. Where I'm seated is also restricted from people aside my friends and anyone I let in.
From where I was seated, I sited two young ladies walking to the bar area. They sat there and started looking around before one started a conversation with the and from the look of things, the one who started the conversation wasn't comfortable being here.
I saw the other one blushing widely and pointing at the entrance of the club when I shifted my gaze to where she was pointing, it was actually Adrian that was  coming in. He's handsome so am not surprised but he's a Playboy.
He will always tell you that he will stop being a playboy when he finds true which seems impossible and the lady was to beautiful to be played with but not as beautiful as the other one anyways that's none of my business because I'm more interested in the lady that she came in with .
The lady started walking to Adrian direction and I think her friend was trying to stop her but she did listen and she was left alone at the bar so I sent Leam to go bring her to me.
He left only to come back and told me that she said I should come to her instead. She really got some guts because no one has ever disobeyed my other or maybe she's trying to play hard get because I know how girls behave or maybe she doesn't know it's me.
This made me more interested in her and I  want to know who she's am surprised of what am doing because I get any girl I want but I think she's different .
So I sent him back to her using his job to threaten him because he won't want to loose his job I pay well all my workers can testify to that.
I looked at her direction and saw Leam talking to her. I think this lady is really stubborn but she later stood up and started following him to my side.