Chapter 15: Unmasking the Scandal

General perspective

Rosé: Cheerfully, "Yu, I just got my schedule for the upcoming weeks, and it's going to be pretty packed."

Yu: Curiously, "Oh, really? What's on the horizon for you, Chae?"

Rosé: "We've got some amazing performances, fan meetings, and even a new video shoot. It's going to be a busy time, but I can't wait to share it all with our fans."

Yu: "That sounds incredible, Chae. I'll be cheering you on from here, as always."

Rosé: "Thank you, Yu. Your support means the world to me. Even when things get hectic, knowing that you're there keeps me going."

Yu: "I'll always be here, Chae, cheering you on and counting down the days until we can meet again."

Their conversation was filled with warmth and anticipation. Despite the challenges of their respective lives, they found solace in their connection, knowing that their bond was stronger than any distance or schedule could ever be.

Next day

The K-pop industry was no stranger to scandals, and Rosé found herself caught in the whirlwind of one such controversy. News of a dating scandal involving her and another male idol, K, erupted, sending shockwaves throughout the entertainment world.

As the scandal unfolded, Rosé was called into numerous meetings with her agency and the Blackpink members to discuss the situation. She felt like a puppet in a grand scheme, forced to play a role she had no desire to be a part of.

The news of Rosé's scandal had reached Yu, and she was seeing things with anger as she read about it online. Her heart raced with a mix of emotions-anger, betrayal, and confusion.

Yu: Angrily, "Chaeyoung, I just saw the news about this scandal. Is this what you meant when you said you were busy?"

Rosé: "Yu, I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. I had no idea this was going to happen." Rosé reply apologeticly.

Yu: ''How could you not know? You said you were busy, but you had time for this? What were you thinking?", at this point Yu is getting frustrated.

Rosé: Chaeyoung tried to explain, "Yu, I swear I didn't know about this. It's not real. My company planned this scandal as a publicity stunt. I would never do something like that without telling you."

Yu was still fuming, finding it hard to believe that Rosé could be involved in such a situation.

Yu: "This is ridiculous, Chae. I can't believe you didn't tell me about this. You should have known how I'd react."

Rosé: "I know, Yu. I should have told you beforehand. I didn't anticipate my company pulling something like this."

Yu: "Well, this is not okay. I'm glad it's not real, but it's not fair that they put you through this and made me worry like this," still angry but trying to be understanding.

Yu's anger had somewhat subsided after Rosé's explanation, but she couldn't help but seek more clarity about the situation.

Yu: By now Yu is a lot calmer but still curious, "Chaeyoung, thanks for explaining, but how long is this ridiculous stunt supposed to last?"

Rosé: "What do you mean, Yu?"

Yu: "I mean, how long are they planning to keep up this act? When will this scandal end?"

Rosé: "Yu, I honestly don't know. I have no control over this. It's my company's decision, and they didn't give me a timeframe.", Rosé being helpless can only reply.