Chapter 16: A Blink's Enthusiasm

General perspective

After the final Blackpink concert, Rosé stood backstage with her fellow members, basking in the afterglow of their performance. It had been an unforgettable night, and the bond between the members had never felt stronger.

As Rosé checked her phone, she was surprised to see a text from Yu, who had timed her message perfectly to arrive just after the concert. Her heart skipped a beat as she read the message.

Yu: "Congratulations on an amazing concert, Chae! I'm so proud of you and the members. 💖"

A smile spread across Rosé's face, and she quickly replied.

Rosé: "Thank you, Yu! Your message means the world to me. I wish you could have been here."

Before Rosé could put her phone away, another message came through.

Yu: "Actually, I'm right outside the venue. I wanted to surprise you!"

Rosé's eyes widened in shock, and she quickly texted back.

Rosé: "What?! You're here? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Just as Rosé was about to dash outside to find Yu, her phone buzzed again.

Yu: "I wanted to make it a surprise! Can I come backstage and meet you and the members?"

Rosé's heart swelled with happiness, and she quickly replied.

Rosé: "Of course! We'd love to meet you. I'll tell the security to let you in."

With a joyful skip in her step, Rosé rushed to inform the security team to allow Yu backstage. She couldn't believe that Yu had come all the way to the concert to surprise her, and she couldn't wait to introduce her to the members.

As Yu was escorted backstage, Rosé's heart raced with anticipation. When they finally reunited, their embrace was filled with warmth and love.

Rosé: "Hey, everyone, I have someone special to introduce you to!"

The other Blackpink members turned their attention to Yu as Rosé gestured toward her. Yu couldn't contain her excitement as she met her favorite idols in person.

Yu: Overflowing with enthusiasm, ''Hi, I'm Yu, but you can call me the ultimate Blink! It's such an honor to meet all of you! Rosé told me so much about you, and I've been a fan since day one!"

Lisa: Grinning, "Wow, Yu, you're even more energetic in person than in the messages Rosie showed us."

Jennie: "It's great to meet you, Yu. We appreciate your support."

Jisoo: "Welcome to the Blink family!"

Rosé: Proudly, "Yu's not just a Blink; she's the ultimate one!"

Yu: Blushing, "I can't help it! You've all been such an inspiration to me. Meeting you in person is a dream come true."

The Blackpink members were charmed by Yu's genuine enthusiasm and warmth. They could see how much she truly cared about them, and it warmed their hearts to meet one of their most dedicated fans.

Yu: Emotionally, "You know, you guys have been a lifeline for me during some really tough times. Even though you didn't know I existed, your music and messages somehow always reached me. There was this one time when I was about to give up on my dream, but then Rosé did a live stream where she encouraged dreamers to keep pursuing their passions. It felt like she was speaking directly to me, and it gave me the strength to carry on."

Rosé: Surprised and touched, "Wait, you mean... you almost gave up on your dream, and I didn't even know?"

Yu: Nodding, "Yeah, it was a really low point for me, and your words made all the difference."