Chapter 20: A Heartfelt Reunion in Australia

General perspective

Blackpink's arrival in Australia

Lisa: Excitedly, "Wow, it's been a while since I've been to Australia! I hope Rosie is as excited to see us as we are to see her."

Jennie: Nods, "I'm sure she'll appreciate the surprise visit. Let's try to make this trip as positive as possible for her and Yu."

Jisoo: Sincerely, "We need to be careful with our words, though. Chaeyoung has been through so much, and we don't want to bring up any painful memories."

Arriving at Rosè and Yu's home

Rosé: Surprised, "Oh my gosh! Lisa, Jennie Unnie, Jisoo Unnie, you're here!", Rosè squealing and, hugs them tightly.

Lisa: "Surprise, Rosie! We missed you so much."

Jennie: "It's good to see you, Chaeyoung. How have you been?"

Rosé: Trying to be upbeat, "I've been hanging in there. Come in! Yu's making some tea."

Sitting down for drinks

Yu: "Welcome, everyone. It's so nice to have you here."

Jisoo: "Thank you for having us. We missed you both a lot."

Lisa: Cautiously, "So, how have things been going lately?"

Rosé: "Well, you know, it's been a bit tough with everything in the media. But we're doing our best to stay positive."

Jennie: Understandingly, "We can only imagine how challenging it's been. We're here to support you in any way we can."

Yu: "You know, it's been hard for Chaeyoung, especially after what happened. But we're trying to focus on the positives."

Jisoo: Supportive, "We're glad to hear that. And we're here to bring some positivity into your lives."

Lisa: "Just remember, we love you guys no matter what, and we'll always be here for you."

As Blackpink carefully navigated the conversation, they made sure to keep the atmosphere positive and comforting. Their reunion was filled with laughter, love, and understanding, as they provided the support and friendship that Rosé and Yu needed during this challenging time.

Lisa, always the curious one, couldn't help but bring up the topic of Rosé and Yu's relationship. The room went silent for a moment, and both Jisoo and Jennie shot Lisa a subtle warning glance.

Lisa: "So, when are you two planning to tie the knot?"

Jisoo and Jennie: In unison, "Lisa!"

Rosé: Nervously, "Oh, well about that... We haven't really thought about that."

Rosé's confidence had taken a significant hit after the scandal, and she wasn't sure of her place in Yu's life anymore. She even doubted if Yu still wanted to be with her, seeing herself as a burden.

But to everyone's surprise, Yu spoke up with unwavering confidence.

Yu: "I'll marry Chaeyoung. Anytime she wants to."

Yu's words hung in the air, and Rosé's eyes widened in shock. Her heart swelled with emotion, and tears welled up in her eyes. She hadn't expected such a heartfelt declaration from Yu.

Rosé: With teary-eyed, "Yu..."

Yu: "Chae, I want you to believe in our love. No matter what challenges come our way, we'll face them together."

Rosé couldn't hold back her tears any longer and pulled Yu into a tight embrace. She was overwhelmed with gratitude and love for the incredible woman who had stood by her side through thick and thin. In that moment, Rosé's confidence began to slowly return, and her love for Yu deepened even further.