(1) 速い

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Being swift and nimble is a thing that most of us need, we just take it for granted and we always decide that strength is better, but is it always?"

I look out of my window, making sure I didn't miss a thing. I already missed Osaka, and Mitsuri. However, moving to Tokyo was the best for my future. If I ever wanted to be a lawyer, Tokyo would be a good place to start. I grab a bar of chocolate from my pocket and I start to take some bites, before I get a call from my phone. I grab it out of my bag and I answer it with fingers sticky with chocolate.

"Hello?" I say in an unsure voice, wanting to know if it was the person I wanted to hear from.

"Sumi! Hiii!" A high pitched squeal follows the words the person says, I smile to myself.

"Hi Mitsuri, how you've been?"

"Oh it's been great! The art school here in Kyoto is honestly the best! I've met so many people here, and guess what?? Obanai has found a house on the real estate for the both of us as soon as we finish uni," She says in a cheerful tone.

"How about you? How's moving to Tokyo going?" She asks in a curious manner. 

"It's been good, I'm nearly there. Just 20 more minutes and I'll be set to go to my dorm."  I reply back, hoping to seem like I have the same energy as her.

"That's great! I- oh sorry, I'm getting a call from Obanai, mind if I hang up?"

"There's no problem, it's your boyfriend afterall" I tell her in a reassuring tone, she usually gets upset about the idea of getting me upset.

"Alright then, bye!" The cheery voiced girl hangs up, leaving me alone with my thought, the view, and... a weird man staring at me??

I look over my shoulder, a man with fuchsia coloured eyes looking back at me. He seems quite eccentric, wearing designer clothes and chains, along with earrings that seem to be made of diamonds. His fingers held a few rings, 3 in particular looked like wedding bands.

"...what are you staring at?" He asked me, his head slightly tilting, making the chains clink together. 

"What are you staring at?" I reply back, repeating his question in a monotone mannerism 

"Nothing, I was just spacing out." He scoffs, waving his hand in my direction. 

"..."

I decided to leave the topic alone and I lay my head on the head rest. 

Man, the trip is going too fast.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚