(7) さまざまな形の愛

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽 

"...And that's how you get the circumference of a circle." Mr Shinazugawa's voice filled the classroom. At that moment, I wanted to jump out of the nearest window. I couldn't take it anymore. I was so damn BORED! I hate maths, it makes me want to kill myself.

 Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed movement and a whisper. Curiosity piqued, I slowly directed my gaze around the room, searching for who made the sound. Eventually, my eyes locked onto Akari, who had a small piece of paper in her hand. She gave me a slight nod, silently urging me to take the note. With a deep sigh, I lifted my hand and made a grabbing motion. 

The little folded message hit me right across the head, causing me to flinch. As I looked up, I saw Akari grinning goofily at me. I narrowed my eyes at her and snatched the note up from my desk.

"What the frickety frack is this?" I whispered, rolling my eyes in contempt as I unfolded the piece of paper.

I open it up to see a... goofy sketch of Shinazugawa and Akari's writing. I look confused, before realising that Akari wanted me to give the note to Kyojuro. Turning around to look for him, I glanced across the classroom until finally finding him a few seats behind me.

"Hey, Kyojuro!" I whisper-yelled, my voice barely heard throughout the droning sound of the classroom. But he showed no sign of having heard me. I groaned as I remembered that he was partially deaf, making it even more difficult to get his attention.

Deciding to take matters into my own hands, I decided to pass the note to Murata instead. Murata, who was sitting one seat ahead of him, agreed to help me and took my note. He nodded and passed it quietly to Akaza, Kyojuro's friend and table partner.

Akaza elbowed Kyojuro in the arm, hoping to attract his attention. But Kyojuro was so focused on his work that he didn't seem to notice

I roll my eyes and I decided to do the most basic thing to do when getting someone's attention : splat a spit ball at them. So, I grabbed my straw and a bit of paper, before scrunching it up and sticking it into the straw. I put the straw to my lips and I blew it at Kyojuro. Which, (finally) caught his attention. He picked up the note and chuckled when he saw what was in it, a slight blush on his face. He then looked over at Akari, who was writing some notes down. I scoffed, it was pretty obvious they liked each other. And my single ass was, yet again, going to kill myself.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

...

After a few minutes of boring maths and homework shit, the bell rang and Mr Shinazugawa dismissed us for the period, leaving us while we packed our bags. While putting my books inside the back pocket, I looked around to see Akari and Kyojuro chatting. It was really irritating to not see them together yet, and I was about to shart at the sight of them being lovey dovey.

"HEY! ORANGE FLY!" The familiar nickname for me rang out through the hallway.

I heard a familiar rough voice, which obviously belonged to Inosuke. 

"What do you want, Inosuke san?" I mumbled while rolling my eyes. I decided to use honorifics in case it was important. 

"Can you uh... gimme tips?" He mumbled while looking at the ground, slightly pouting. He looked like a chubby child that wants cookies.

"Tips on what, Inosuke? You know I barely understand what you blabber on about these days." I sigh, my expression filled with frustration.

"...how do I uh... ask uh... blue butterfly out?" He muttered, slightly looking up at me.

"Huh?"

"P-Pigtails... um... Pipsqueak? Arghhhhhh!!! GIRL WHO GIVES ME CHEESECAKE AND TEMPURA!!" He yelled at me, raising a fist.

Suddenly it hit me. He wanted to ask Aoi out!!! 

"Alright Inosuke, so what you're going to do is..."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Finally, the pair arrived at the rooftop. Sumi was crouched down to hide behind one of the benches, she also gave Inosuke a piece of paper to read off. Even though it was useless since he has dyslexia.

Inosuke looked a bit nervous, which was a really rare sight to see. Sumi, who was a healthy length away from him, smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. 

After a few minutes of waiting for Aoi to walk up the stairs, she finally arrived.

"What do you want, you moron?? I'm late to botany club, Kanae Sensei needs help with watering the new roses!"

Aoi scoffed, her dark blue eyes slightly annoyed.

"HEY YOU CAN'T JUS-"

Inosuke stops as he sees Sumi shaking her head, mouthing some words for him to say to the pigtailed girl.

"...Um... Pigtails, I just wanted to say something that I've been meaning to say in a long time..."

Inosuke looked sincere, his emerald eyes slightly sparkling as his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Yea?" Aoi blinked before turning to look at Inosuke, he blushed even more at the eye contact.

"I... I um... I like you, pigtails. A lot. And I just wanted to ask you..."

He swiftly grabbed a flower from behind his back, a dandelion?

"Will you be my mate??"

He yelled, his eyes closed tightly and his face red as a tomato. 

"Mate?" Aoi looked confused for a second, before realising what he meant. 

The stubborn girls eyes widened, her eyes filled with shock. After considering his words, she finally nodded. It seemed that Aoi returned the feelings Inosuke had for her. Before Inosuke could say anything, Sumi screamed with excitement and hugged the both of them.

"You guys are dating now!! FINALLYY!!" She squealed in excitement as she brought the two closer together.

"Wha- HEY LET ME GO ORANGE BUTTERFLY!!" Inosuke yelled as he tried to pull away, meanwhile, Aoi and Sumi giggled.

"It was about time, anyways." Sumi sighed, her face looked relieved. Before grinning and laughing loudly. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

₍^ >ヮ<^₎

𝑨 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊!! 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝑨𝒐𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Surprise bitches 😘😘😘