(5) ギャングギャング

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I couldn't help but stare in disbelief as I watched Douma enthusiastically sip on the mango juice that I had taken from him earlier. "I'm so glad you kept the mango juice cold for me, Sumi!" he said with a grin, completely oblivious to my glare.

"Douma, I literally stole it from you," I scoffed in exasperation. "And please, for the love of all that is sacred, be more formal when talking to me." I sighed, feeling exhausted from waking up at 3:00am just to deal with antics. His carefree demeanor was always a source of frustration for me, but I knew that it was all part of his charm, so he could I dunno... make me a one direction fan.

"Oh yea, have you heard of Harry Styles' new album??"

Speak of the devil. I shook my head in contempt as Douma began to ramble on about the latest album by Harry Styles. I had no patience for his pedestrian taste in music, and I made sure to let him know it. "Please, put your music taste into the trash," I snapped, rolling my eyes at his lack of taste.

Douma's grin faltered for a moment, his spirits dampened by my harsh words. I knew I had been a little too harsh, but I was in no mood to mince words. As he pouted and slumped onto the couch, I walked to my bedroom, glad to have finally escaped his constant conversation of Harry Styles. I would rather spend the rest of my time until daylight, sleeping, than having to listen to any more of Douma's trash music taste.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

As I lay in bed, trying to get some rest, I hear the sound of my door creaking open. My heart immediately starts to race as I try to prepare myself to deal with whatever situation is about to unfold. As I sit up, I see Douma standing in the doorframe, a mischievous grin plastered across his face.

"Hey, the couch is uncomfortable, can I sleep with you?" he asks, his smirk clearly visible, multicolored eyes shining in the darkness. My heart speeds up even more, and I feel a rush of adrenaline flood my system.

"sure," I say, trying to sound calm despite my mounting anxiety. I quickly move over to make room for him on the bed, but before I can say anything, he speaks up again.

"Really?!" he asks.

"No." I reply tiredly.

 his expression quickly shifting from excited to disappointed. I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at his change in mood, and I can't help but smile as I respond.

"Bye bye." I say, trying to contain my laughter. Douma's expression quickly falls, and he slumps out of the room, his shoulders slumped in defeat. As I lay back down in bed, I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction for having stood up for myself and for not letting Douma take advantage of me. As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but feel a sense of relief that the situation is finally resolved and that I can get some much-needed rest.

*ੈ♡⸝⸝🪐༘⋆

𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Awh... this is boring as fuck." Sumi mumbled, twirling her pen between her fingers. Contemplating on whether she should do actual work or not, she thought otherwise. 

She looked around just in case anyone was looking, but no one was so she decided to write something on a ripped piece of paper. Deciding on who she should pass it to, she threw at Akari.

"Ow!" she muttered under her breath before reading it.

"Hey, can you give me the answers?"

Akari sighed before writing something down on the note. She threw it back at Sumi.

"Sure, but later okay?" 

Sumi smiled to herself, about to write something. Until Inosuke, who was her desk partner, snatched it from Sumi and wrote something on it.

"Inosuke!" Sumi whisper yelled as she tried to take it off him, he snickered and threw it at Akari again. 

"Can you gimme antswers to?"

Akari rolled her eyes while she read it, writing something very quickly before passing it to Inosuke.

"No."

Inosuke, who was about to write something, felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Mr Shinazugawa.

"Detention." The teacher said sternly.