(2) コーヒーキャンディー

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽 

After finally arriving in Tokyo station, I wait for the person that will share a dorm with me.

"Hey! Over here!"

A girl with dark brown hair tied in a ponytail wearing the Kimetsu uniform walks over to me.

"I'm Akari, nice to meet you. Did you know that I'm your roommate?" She smiles at me, her long lashes batting at me.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Sumi. May we speak casually?" I reply back to her. Although only knowing her for a few moments, I already knew she was pretty nice.

She nods and she takes my hand.

"My chauffeur will be here in a few minutes. In the meantime, we can chat for a bit!" She tells me, before grabbing her phone and texting something. I didn't mind much, since our conversation would be awkward.

Finally, her chauffeur arrives in a BMW and we go inside.

"So um... favourite colour?"

"Orange."

"...Favourite animal?"

"Jelly fish"

"...Favourite Foo-"

"Spicy noodles with broth"

I say plainly, I simply don't want to talk. Since she's making it a bit awkward with her cheery attitude. I don't want to hurt her feelings though, so I'm trying to not be as blunt.

"Oh uh... anyways, you want a coffee candy?" She offers as she puts one in my hand. I take it and I unwrap the packet.

𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑹𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

She's quite dry and blunt, I'm trying to make a conversation with her while she's just looking into space, looking like an idiot. 😭

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽 

"Oh wait, I forgot something at my house. Would you mind if we go over there for a bit?" She asked me, her eyes still focused on her phone. Instead of answering verbally, I simply nod and turn my focus back onto the window.

After arriving at her estate, we walk in and I sit down on the couch.

"Wait here for just a moment, I'll be back in a minute!" She yells out to me, as she makes her way upstairs. Meanwhile, I'm on my phone playing games.

"Oh, hello! I never knew Akari had friends beside Aoi and Kanao!" A charming yet eerie voice calls out from behind me, I jump in surprise and I instantly look over my shoulder.

"And you're cute too! Like a mouse! Not my type though" he notes as he looks me up and down, I frown with disgust. He had greyish, blondish long hair, and abnormal multicoloured eyes.

"...And who are you exactly?" I ask with suspicion in my tone, he looks goofy. And his hair is spiky like Elsa's.

"I'm Douma, Akari's older brother." He smirks at me, I want to punch him.

"...Okay. You guys don't really look a lik-"

"She's adopted." He replied, interrupting me. He puts his chin on my shoulder and looks at my screen.

"Oh! What game are you playing? Is that Roblox?" He asks, curiosity clearly visible on his face.

"Um... Yea. I'm playing princess tycoon."

"Isn't that for... 8 year olds?" He asks, unsure of why I was playing princess tycoon even though I'm in 11th grade.

"It's whatever I choose for it to be. And right now, it's for me." I sigh, clearly irritated with his antics.

"I'm going to uh... take a shit." I tell him, standing up from the couch and heading down the hallway.

"That's the wrong direction! It's upstairs!" He calls out. I pause for a second before heading upstairs. I'm very embarrassed.

"And take as long as you want, girly!" He calls out again. I wanna kill myself.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Authors note:

Akari is @akxrii_x oc, and Douma is her brother! Surprise surprise! And yes, Sumi didn't know Akari earlier. She just picked a random person as her dorm mate. She already knows Aoi and Kanao since they're online friends. They send packages to each other often.