(6) カラオケと松原みき

𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

                                                                 DESPERATE HOUSEHOES

      Sumi added Aoi, Kanao, and Akari.

Sumi

Hi y'all. I just thought of something.    

 Akari 

Don't you always??

Sumi

Shut up. 😘

Aoi

Just tell us already, you fat monkey 😞

Sumi

Fine. How about, on the weekend, we go out for dinner and karaoke??

Kanao 

That sounds so fun. 🥰

Aoi

Kanao, please stop talking like a Facebook mum.

Akari

Don't diss her, Aoi 😭

Sumi

Anyways, you guys in?

Aoi

No shit.

Akari

Sure.

Kanao

Yea. ☺️

Sumi

ALR, see ya'll on the weekend. 

     ☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑰 𝑷𝑶𝑽

While waiting for the others, I stood up in front of our meeting place and played some games on my phone to pass the time. It's been 10 minutes, and I'm the only one here at the moment.

"So why do good girls like bad guys...? I had this question for a really long time." I mumble as I swipe my fingers on my phone. 

"Hey! Sumi!" A familiar voice yells at me, it's Akari, wearing a pale yellow cardigan, a white shirt,  and dark blue jeans. She put her hair in a bun today, and she's wearing different earrings than usual.

"Hey wassup?" I wave at her, looking up from my phone: gesturing for her to come stand by next to me.

"Nothing much," She replies, grabbing her phone in almost an instant, to text someone. 

"Oh yea, where is everyone else?" She asked, while still being focused on the phone.

"I dunno, I've been here for 10 minutes, and no one has shown up yet." I sigh, looking at her. It seems she's focused on something (or someone) at the moment.

"Hey, lemme see."

I peek over her shoulder, trying to get a look at who she's texting.

"OI! NO LOOKING YOU BUM BUM!" She scoffs as she turned away from me while shielding the phone screen with her hand. I rolled my eyes and I go back to playing games on my phone.

"H-hey... d-do you have games on your phone 🥺 👉🏼👈🏼" a kid suddenly asks me, he scared the shit outta me. 

"...Nah. Go ask your momma." I respond to his question, I'm slightly confused on why a random kid just asked for games on my phone. 

Thankfully, he just walked away and asked his mother instead of throwing a tantrum.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚