Prologue

It has been a very difficult year for the members of the BAU, they were glad it was over. Things started to go downhill since the fisher king had shot Elle Greenaway at her house, it scarred so bad that for a moment she thought of quitting working at the bureau, Jason Gideon had pursued her to go and take a leave and sort things out before deciding to completely quit her work. While Elle was sorting out things, the BAU got a new agent, the daughter of Ambassador Prentiss, Emily Prentiss, she turned out to be an excellent agent, she is fluent in so many languages it has helped with some cases, gladly she fit so good within the group of agents, but no one knew the real reason she assigned to the Behavioral Analysis Unit, coming from a career in politics and a desk job. Later that year Spencer Reid had been kidnapped by an unsub who tortured, drugged, and almost kills him, it was a hard blow for the team but specially harder for his girlfriend of almost two years Jennifer Jareau, the communications and liaison of the team, she could only cry and pray that the team find her 'Spence' before anything worse happened. A couple of months went by and everything seemed to be going fine for this work family, until another unsub brought more misery to their lives, specially to Gideon, the love of his life was brutally murdered in his own house, luckily the BAU got him before he could kill more of Gideon's family, since then, Gideon hasn't been the same, not going so much into the field, just doing a lot of paperwork, but everyone understands, he was one of the creators of the BAU and above everyone, he had seen the most horrific cases. And to top the cake, their boss Aaron Hotchner had been suspended by Chief Strauss.

But tonight they forgot all about it, it was a night to celebrate love, and to toast for the Reid-Jareau wedding, after Spencer had recovered from his kidnapping and got clean of dilaudid, he proposed to JJ, and now, we are celebrating their union

*clink clink* "Excuse me" said Gideon, the music stopped and everyone got gathered around the table, "I know it's been a hard year for all of us, but I'm also so happy so have this family, and now, for the reason we are here" everyone turned their eyes to the just married couple "Spencer and JJ, I'm so happy I gave Spencer those tickets for the Redskins games, and I wish you the best, now and forever, cheers!" he finished and everyone clinked their glasses together "To JJ and Spencer!" everyone chanted, "And to Reid getting laid tonight!" Morgan chimed in causing Spencer to turn red as a tomato, and everyone burst out laughing, "Give them a rest my chocolate thunder, I'm pretty sure gorgeous gray matter gets it everynight" Garcia said loud enough only for Morgan and Emily to hear which only made them giggle even more. "Okay enough of jokes, let's get this party started!" said JJ running into the dancefloor followed by everyone.

Everyone was having a good time, they were all dancing until their feet hurts, everyone was so happy it felt as if time had stopped. "erm, Hi everyone" Spencer had jumped into the main stage and began to talk, "Thanks everyone for coming, it means a lot to us, since every one of you has a place on our hearts, now, I would like to dedicate this song to my lovely wife, JJ" the melody slowed down, and Spencer started singing an acoustic and slow version of Justin Timberlake's 'My Love'

Now, if I wrote you a love note
And made you smile with every word I wrote
Would that make you want to change your scene
And wanna be the one on my team
See, what's the point of waiting anymore?
Cause girl I've never been more sure
This ring here represents my heart
And everything that you've been waiting for

Quickly everyone of the team grabbed a partner "C'mon dad let's dance this one" Elle said jokingly to Gideon, who couldn't help only to roll his eyes at the name Elle had called him. Garcia grabbed her 'chocolate thunder' by the arm dragging him to the dancefloor, leaving Emily, Hotch and Haley with a very tired boy in her arms, "Why don't you go dance and I'll take care of him?" Emily offered "Thank you Emily! It will just be this one don't worry" Haley said dragging Hotch out of his seat. The raven haired woman couldn't help but feel a little jealousy coming over her, since she joined the team, she had been a little attracted to her boss, she mentally slapped herself only by thinking of it 'Damnit Emily, he's a married man, he has a family, and he is your boss!' she stood there in silent rocking the sleeping boy in her arms, and trying not to look at Hotch while Spencer kept singing.

Because
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side
You could be my baby, let me make you my lady
Girl, you amaze me
Ain't gotta do nothing crazy
See, all I want you to do is be my love
My love
My love
Ain't another woman that can take your spot, my love

Spencer got down the stage into the arms of his happy wife, "Spence that was amazing" whispered JJ into his ear, "I love you" he said hugging her and placing a kiss on her lips while they keep slowly dancing and forgetting about everything surrounding them, "Forever?" she asked, "Forever, and ever my princess"