Chapter Five

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and SSA Aaron Hotchner had just arrived to his office when a familiar voice knocked on his door. "Come in."

"Hotch" it was Gideon and another agent he hadn't seen in a long time on this offices. "I'm sure you remember-"

"Dave!" said Hotch getting up his chair to go salute the old man who he used to work when he stared on the BAU. "How are you, Aaron?" the older agent asked "I'm good, I saw you on tv last week" said Aaron.

"Do you believe he wants to come back here" said Gideon with almost a smile "Well it was time" said the older agent.

"Well, I'll let the two of you catch up. If you need anything, I'm in my office." Gideon said as he left Hotch's office.

"So how long's it been?" asked Hotch. "Dinner, almost 3 years ago." He said making a pause "But the last time I was in the BAU, you were sharing a desk with 2 other agents in that god-awful bunker we were in." he said.

"I remember." Said Hotch laughing "Well, there's one just like this next door if you're interested. You'll meet the team later."

/

The Elevator dinged on the sixth floor and Spencer and JJ got out, "Happy all hallows eve, folks!" said Spencer who was wearing slight of a costume, he had a green mask with matching green gloves and a rope on his neck.

"To paraphrase from Celtic mythology, tomorrow night all order is suspended, and the barriers between the natural and the supernatural are temporarily remooooved!" he finished.

"See, that right there is why Halloween creeps me out." Said Derek turning to see Spencer from his chair.

"You're scared of Halloween?" Elle and Emily asked at the same time causing the two women to stare at each other and let out a little giggle.

"I didn't say I was scared, I said I was creeped out." Answered Derek.

"Guys briefing room in five, it seems like we have someone new" JJ said heading into Hotch's office.

JJ was about to knock on Hotch's door when he realized it was open and there was another man in there.

"I'm ready to give the briefing." JJ said.

"Agent Jareau, this is SSA David Rossi" Hotch said introducing the two agents and her eyes couldn't believe it, she was a fan of Rossi's books, so she just tried to act normal.

"Hi, everyone here calls me JJ" she said shaking the older agent hand, "It is such an honor to meet you, sir. I've heard a lot about you."

"Thank you. And what's your function here?" asked Rossi with a confused look.

"I'm the communications coordinator and liaison. Pretty much the go-between for the team and the rest of the world." JJ said with a soft smile. The older man simply just nodded and she headed out. "Everyone's waiting sir"

"Come meet the team" said Hotch while he and Rossi headed into the briefing room

/

"So we have a jet now?" said Rossi walking into the hangar. "Well, a lot has changed since you were here Dave" said Hotch.

"So I see" said Rossi looking at the young couple holding hands.

"Mr. Rossi!" said Garcia running into the older agent, both of the agents glanced into Garcia's direction.

"We are having a Halloween themed party, just in case you wanted to come sir." Said Garcia with a big smile, also handing some files to Hotch.

"Good luck sir, and welcome again agent Rossi."

//

A/N

Sorry for such a short and not such entertaining chapter, I just wanted to fill Rossi already into the team, and next chapter will be a lot better

:)

Ang