Chapter Two

After the meeting in the briefing room, JJ gave everyone their stacks of files to fill up for the day, since their cases had been assigned to another team.

"I'm going to get some coffee before getting started on this" Elle said leaving the room. "I will join you on this one" replied Spencer, "oh and Morgan don't even think about adding some of your files to my stack!" Derek only threw his hands in the air with a playful smirk on his face, he would always put one or two files into the genius stack.

"um- Emily, can I have a word with you, in private" said Hotch, looking at the remaining people of the team, "I'll be in my office if you need anything sir" said JJ leaving along with Garcia and Gideon.

"Hey Peaches is that lunch offered still open for tomorrow?" Garcia asked JJ, "Sure, same spot, same time as always." Since the two blondes had become friends they would meet up for lunch (when the team didn't had a case) Saturdays at their favorite café.

Back in the briefing room stood Hotch and Emily, "Prentiss, I never had the time to thank you, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be working here anymore" Hotch said looking straight into Emily, she felt a little nervous every time she was alone with him, it was a feeling she couldn't help.

"I just, did the right thing, I told you, I hate politics" she replied. "You're a good one Prentiss." Said Hotch as he left the room. Emily could have swear she saw a look of sadness on his face, but she just ignored it.

/

Everyone at the BAU had left early that day since there wasn't much to do.

"Ready to go home?" asked Spencer as he entered JJ's office "yes please, if I keep reading those files I might loose my sanity, my eyes are so tired and I still keep seeing letters everywhere" JJ said picking up her purse and heading out.

"Hey, I haven't told you today" JJ said looking into Spencer's eyes, "I love you", she said placing a soft kiss on Spencer's lips, " I love you too Mrs. Reid" he said as they hands found each other's and walked towards the elevator.

"Looks like we are the last ones" Spencer said, noticing that the place was barely empty.

/

"Haley? I'm home" said Hotch as he entered his house, everything was dark, and silence, as if no one lived there, he went upstairs into his son's room, it was empty, that's when he realized, she left. Memories of the events of this morning flooded his mind.

"Dada pway with me?" said Jack holding his toys high so his father could take them, "sorry buddy, daddy has to go work, but we can play when I get back" Hotch replied as he placed a kiss on his son's head.

As he went to the living room to grab his briefcase he was confronted by a very angry Haley, "You didn't put up the transfer, did you?" she said "I'm sorry Haley, I can't, the team needs me" he said back "So does your son Aaron, you barely even see your son, don't you think this will affect him?" said Haley crossing her arms "I do this for him, so he has a better place to live in, I have to go now, it's getting late" he said grabbing his briefcase, "Yeah, go, you always have to go, at least tell your son goodbye." Haley said.

/

"These shoes are killing me!" said JJ taking off her shoes as the couple entered their house, "Well maybe it's time to change them baby" said Spencer taking his and his wife coat off, "aw but these are my favorites" JJ said making a pouty face which turned into laughter as she heard Spencer's stomach growl, "someone's hungry!" they both laughed and head into the kitchen.

After a very pleasing dinner, they just stayed in the living room cuddled up on the couch watching some tv, "JJ?" "Yes Spence?" "I love you" he said kissing JJ.

Their kiss had deepened, Spencer's tongue was seeking entrance into JJ's mouth, which later turned out into a heated make up session and both were desperate for air. " I love you too Spence" said JJ gasping for air.

"Why don't we go upstairs and finish this?" suggested Spencer, JJ only nodded and he picked her up bridal style into their room.

I thought I lost youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें