Chapter Nine

The whole team was on the briefing room waiting for Gideon, who arrived with what it looked other agents.

"Jason Clark Battle, Deputy officer" said Gideon "He is the one that shot Garcia, he was on to her, we discovered she had flagged some cases and he thought he was getting discovered. 3 drive-Bys, At close range, Shot with a revolver. He was the first responder in every case, honored twice as a hero, but his superiors knew there was something off with him"

"So what are you saying?" asked Morgan unpatiently.

"Garcia stumbled with an angel of death" said Gideon.

"So he shot them so that he could save them? Asked Elle.

"Yes, and when he couldn't, he made it look like a random murder. It's how he was able to be the first responder." Answered the agent next to Gideon. " I'm agent Simmonds, we were on to him but eventually the case got cold and we didn't get any leads of him, but now it's over."

The agents left leaving the members of the bau on the briefing area.

"Everyone go home, Garcia needs us tomorrow" said Hotch.

/

"She's up" a nurse came and informed the waiting agents, showing them the room where their other agent was.

"Hi" JJ said softly as a tear escaped her eye.

"Hey, no tears. I'm afraid if I start crying I'll come unstapled." Said Garcia

After a while, they all filled Garcia how Morgan catched the guy that shot her and everything that had happened in the last 12 hours.

"I'm sorry agents, visiting times are over, only one of you can stay here" a nurse said.

"I'll stay" offered Morgan "only if you're okay with it" he said looking at Garcia, who only nodded.

They all said goodbye leaving Garcia and Morgan alone in the room

"Hey Baby Girl I'm sorry I was an idiot" said Derek

"Sweet chocolate thunder you just saved my life and I will always be thankfull for that! Now be free, my love." Garcia said

"I'm not going anywhere" he said

"Ok. But if you're thinking of trying to take advantage of me Let me call my doctor so he can revive me afterward." Joked Garcia

"Hey silly girl, I love you, you know that right?" said Derek grabbing her hand

"I love you too" she said falling asleep.

/

As the team were heading out, a female doctor approached them, "Elle!" she went in and kissed her on the cheek, "Oh so this is the famous 'team' you always talk about!" she said introducing herself to the other agents.

"Um, guys this is my... girlfriend Victoria" Elle said turning red and everyone's jaw was about to hit the floor.

"whoopsie I gotta go, gotta save some kid's life" she said waving bye to the shocked agents.

"So 'girlfriend?" said Gideon.

"I um" Elle babbled

"Hey, there is nothing to be ashamed about, if it makes you happy that's all that matters" said Gideon hugging Elle who was pale as milk.

"Thank you" she said.

"We are totally talking about how you guys met on our weekly gossip lunch!" said JJ giving her a smile.

/

Back at the Reid-Jareau house Spencer was reading a book while his lovely wife was sound asleep, and lately sleep wasn't something JJ had been doing, her constant nightmares would wake her up.

He decided to go to the kitchen to look for something to drink when the screams of his wife made him run back to the bedroom

The hall was dark and cold, she could only see a small figure sitting on the corner of a room where the hall ended, the more she ran to get to it, the furthest it would go, the hall would get larger and larger, she was running with all of the speed her legs allowed her.

Her eyes began to feel tired and heavy, but a loud thud made her eyes pop open, she saw clearly this time, there was a little girl sitting on the corner of the room, she was trembling and it was noticeable that she was scared.

She felt another loud thud and this time the girl started screaming "MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU, PLEASE SAVE ME MOMMY."

But this time it was different.

She could see the little girl, she had intense blue eyes that shine like diamonds.

"Mommy why did you left me, why didn't you love me mommy WHY MOMMY WHY!"

"Im sorry" was the only thing that she could answer back.

She felt another loud thud and the little girl was nowhere to be seen.

"NO! NO! IM SORRY, PLEASE" She screamed waking herself up from her nightmare.

She collapsed crying into Spencer's arms 'I'm sorry' she kept saying, she knew it was time to tell Spencer the truth.