Chapter Three

As it was Saturday, the two blondes had their usual lunch and gossip day at their usual spot. "Okay Peaches spill the beans, how was your time in paradise with our genius?" asked Garcia.

"Well, it was amazing Pen, Bahamas is such a beautiful place, it felt so surreal, the beaches, the sunsets, everything was so dreamy, especially our room" said JJ with a smirk causing Garcia to laugh. "Oh I almost forgot, I got you this" said JJ pulling out a small brown box and giving it to Garcia.

Garcia squealed even before she opened the box, "what is it!?" Garcia opened the little box and inside was a mug and some flower pins for the hair. Garcia examined the mug and burst out in a giggle, it was a landscape of a beach and it said 'My best friend went to Bahamas and all she got me was this freaking mug.'

"Jay this is so cute thank you!" she stood up and gave a hug to JJ.

"I have a lot of pictures too, you want to see them?" said JJ. "Peaches, I'm offended you asked" said Garcia causing both girls to laugh. JJ took out a little scrapbook she and Spencer had done of their Honeymoon, they had one of their wedding too, it was a late gift from Garcia.

They kept looking over the pictures on the scrapbook, until Garcia found one that caught her eye, Spencer and JJ were sitting at the beach, JJ was entertained hugging a seal that appeared on the beach and Spencer was next to her, but he was looking at JJ, it was one of those looks where you could tell how much he loves her.

"JJ, Oh My God, the way he's looking at you! He's so into you, it reminds me of when you two started your relation and try to make it 'secret' but the way he looks at you hasn't changed." JJ smile at the thought of that and her mind wandered to the time Spencer had asked her out to the game.

/

The plane ride to home was quiet, everyone was tired after this last case, Spencer was playing chess with Gideon as usual, Gideon took out 2 tickets to a football game.

"You're coming with me, right?" asked Spencer "No." replied Gideon, Spencer had a confused look on his face "Someone else on the plane is a huge skins fan." he finished "Who?" asked Spencer even more confused "the only person in the world who calls you Spence." Said Gideon looking over to where JJ was sitting reading a magazine.

It was the day of the game and JJ was more than exited, Spencer had asked her to go with him to the Redskins game, she had been crushing for a while on Spencer and this was her chance.

They both got to their seats, since they had V.I.P tickets they had the best view, everytime there was a touchdown, they cheered together, and even at some point they were holding hands, the game was over and the Redskins had won, the stadium had gone crazy and everyone cheered up

On the way out of the stadium, JJ realized she had such a good time, she knew Spencer wasn't a fan of sports, and even if he was a genius, he couldn't understand most part of the match but he didn't even complained, she didn't wanted this moment to end.

"Spence, do you want to go and get something to eat? Too much jumping around made me hungry." She said. "I would love to!"

They walked into a small outdoor pizzeria, and sat on a booth, the waiter took their orders and they started talking first about where they were from, their families, what they liked, it felt like the clock stopped for the whole time they were talking. Their food arrive and soon they were leaving.

Spencer walked JJ to her car. "I had a good time, we should do this again" JJ said looking into Spencer's dreamy hazel eyes.

"I'm glad you did, I was really nervous about the game and um yeah but, we should do this again, w-would you like to go for lunch tomorrow?" Spencer asked blushing a little, he had never invited a girl out, but this wasn't just a girl, this was JJ, the girl who he had a crush on.

"I would love to Spence" she said.

Spencer opened the door for her, "w-well, um I see you tomorrow" he smiled and hugged JJ, she looked up and Spencer's eyes were on hers, before she could even say something, his lips crashed into hers in a soft kiss. They both awkwardly pulled off the kiss looking into eachother's eyes and flashing a little smile.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then" said JJ blushing and got into her car.

/

"I want someone to look at me that way!" said Garcia bringing back JJ into the moment.

"You will Garci. You- wait, is that Elle?" said JJ looking through the window and catching a glimpse of Elle that was waving goodbye to someone as she got into her car.

Garcia and JJ got closer to window to spy on her friend, but they were too late since she alredy had gone too.

"Oh we're so gonna look into that" Garcia said with a playful smile.