3. Types Of Foundation

There are 3 main types of foundations that you can choose from, each beneficial in their own ways.

Liquid Foundation:
~ are runny, therefore it comes in a bottle. Some give a thick, heavy coverage whereas others are lighter, giving a more sheer finish.
~ known to give a dewy finish to dry skin.
~ make sure to look for 'optical brighteners' in foundations to boost skins radiance.
~ if you have oily skin, make your you cover your foundation with powder or special face-blotting paper to remove excess oil and shine.

Cream and Powder Foundation:
~ comes as a solid, creamy block in a compact container. It is to be applied with a makeup sponge.
~ are good for carrying around and are less likely to spill, unlike liquid foundations. If you have a small brush, it can be used as a concealer.
~ make sure to look for a light texture which is easy to spread.
~ be aware that if you have dry skin, it may have a drying affect and look patchy and uneven.

Mineral Powder:
~ a powder that you buff onto the face with a brush, using firm, circular motions, not up and down strokes.
~ good for oily skins as the powder helps absorb excess oils.
~ look for built in suncream, meaning you get protection from UV rays as well as perfect coverage.
~ make sure you buff it on as directed. If you only brush it on lightly, it won't give you proper coverage or radiance.

I personally use a smooth cream foundation as concealer and cover up with mineral powders to cover my blemishes. I never use foundation over my whole face unless I am required to for work. :)