jungkook (3)

Yes, he was pissed. That was his apartment, his home away from home, and some stupid ghost was ruining it.

However, Jimin had a point. He had people around him to help. He didn't have to do anything by himself like he has for most of his life.

He figured that was most of the issue and why he didn't want to do any of this, didn't want Jimin or Taehyung to bother. For so long he's done things on his own with minimal help. He had his parents, yes, but they really focused on his brother when he chose a more... profitable career path. Jungkook never wanted anything except to be an artist.

So he applied to colleges on his own, worked two jobs (three on the weekends), saved up enough money to finally have a place of his own. He didn't need help from anyone by this point. It rankled just asking Yoongi for help opening his stupid door.

But if ghosts were real and the one living (well. not living. residing?) in his apartment wasn't going to go away on its own, maybe he could accept help this one time.

That doesn't mean he's gonna be happy about it.

"So you just want me to sit and wait while you two... do what, exactly?" Jungkook asked, serving bulgogi over to Jimin. The older made a face at him.

"You're too impatient. Impatience is what will make you into the next ghost haunting this building."

Over by the stove, Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook glared at his back. It did nothing.

"It's not going to take too long. Maybe a week, at most." Taehyung picked through his dish, glancing up from under his eyelashes. Jungkook sighed, flopped in his seat at the table.

"Hyung, come eat." Jimin urged. Yoongi waved him off.

"Just a little more meat to grill." Taehyung stood from the table and held a piece of beef up to Yoongi, who ate it, cheeks puffed out.

"Do you really think you can get it out of there?" Jungkook leaned across the table for a dumpling. Taehyung shrugged one shoulder, leaning on Jimin.

"It's hard to say. Some spirits are easy to predict, others aren't. This one is... easy, but it's the anger that makes it hard to tell." Taehyung explained. Jungkook sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Great." Another non-answer, though he didn't say that out loud.

"I hope I can fix the spirit box." Jimin glanced at the shattered remains sitting on Yoongi's counter.

"I'll take a look at it, I'm good at fixing things." Yoongi set the last platter of meat on the table, blinking in surprise as Taehyung made a dish for him. He leaned his arm on the table and took a bite before resting his cheek on his hand.

"Thank you, Yoongi-ssi." Jimin dipped his head low, looking up with a small smile in Yoongi's direction.

"Call me hyung. I think we're going to see a lot of each other." Yoongi shrugged like it was nothing. Jimin gave another bashful smile.

"Alright, so what do we do now? I've got class tomorrow morning." Jungkook stated, interrupting their moment. Taehyung gave him a considering glance up and down. Jungkook ignored him for the moment.

"Shouldn't be a problem as long as we grabbed all your stuff. I can always give you rides to and from the campus, it's on the way to my place." Jimin suggested. Jungkook wrinkled his nose. He heard Taehyung coo quietly, decided to ignore it.

"Fine." He didn't say anything else, didn't have to when he had three sets of eyes staring at him, inspecting him. Including Taehyung with his odd perception.