Connecting Old Strings

(In The villa)

As Ayaan opened the door....
Suhani rushed to hug Cammile, but Ayaan...

Ayaan saw That girl again almost after 10 long years ..... He was totally mesmerized by her presence. Same beautiful eyes with the same simplicity and inocency in them. Same wavy hairs but this time it's very long. She was just the same school girl but her beauty has got promoted.

Zoya couldn't recognise Ayaan

(Tara was trying to hide herself from these strangers)

Camille: Suhani, this is my best friend, Zoya Verma. And that little cute girl who is trying to hide herself behind Zoya, is Tara. She is her daughter.

Zoya: Hii, Suhani. Congratulations and best wishes for your new life journey

Suhani hugged her

Suhani: u literally don't remember anything n??
(She asked this to Zoya)

Camille and Zoya both got confused

Zoya: what am i supposed to remember?

Ayaan: You are supposed to remember that stupid guy who used to take your half an hour, extra, after school break.

Suhani: and you are supposed to remember that little junior who used to take your half chocolate from your bag.

Zoya: (with shock) Shitttt!!! Is this for real??. I mean omgggg Suhani you are so big and gorgeous now. And look at that introvert boy, that boy is now a gentleman huh.

Camille: wait, u guys know each other?

Suhani: yupp. we were in the same school.

Ayaan was happy by the fact that Zoya is here, but somewhere he felt sad that she is married and she has a child too. He didn't let that feeling to overpower his happiness. He simply hugged Zoya and also said hii to Tara.

All of them were sitting in the hall, They were talking about their past journey.

Tara was roaming around. Suddenly She shouted.

Everybody quickly went to see her,
Her knee was bleeding. Zoya took her on her arms and tried to console her . Meanwhile Ayaan did the first aid.

Tara was continuously crying. Her voice reached the ears of Rishi and Sohail. They came to see the voice and when Rishi saw Tara's bleeding knee, despite the fact that everybody was watching him, He went close to Zoya and Took Tara from her arms.

Rishi: (rudely but in a very clear and loud voice) What the hell you did to her???

Zoya had never seen her daughter in this much pain so there were tears in her eyes, she was sobbing. But when Rishi took away Tara from her,

Zoya: (with pain but boldness in her eyes, she directly looked into Rishi's eyes) Don't ever try to test a mother when her daughter is in pain, maybe this woman is afraid of u but the mother is not.

With this, Zoya took Tara from him and Tara felt comfortable around her mother's body.

Everybody around them were dumbfounded by this incident.
But neither of them explained anything to anyone at that time.

Zoya: Ayaan can you please show me the guest room.

Ayaan: (situation was unexpected so he was confused but still he said) yeah sure, come with me.

Suhani explained them about how Tara fell down on the Floor and that's how she got wounds on her knee. Rishi and Sohail, after hearing this, went to their room. Suhani took Camille with her. And Gaurav went outside to attend an urgent call.

(In the guest room, where Zoya and Tara were supposed to stay for next two days)

After half an hour of crying, Tara slept peacefully on the bed.

Zoya and Ayaan went to the balcony.

Ayaan: Umm...can u please explain..

Zoya: Explain what?

Ayaan: whatever just happened between you and Rishi an hour ago.
Look , Rishi is my friend, a very close one. we met in business meeting. So he is here to attend my sister's wedding. But how do you know him? And why the hell he was speaking to you with such rudeness?

Zoya wasn't feeling comfortable to share any details with Ayaan.

Zoya: I will tell you everything when the time is right but for now just know that Rishi is my dead husband's best friend and that's how he knows me.

Ayaan: Dead husband????
Zoya: Yeah my husband is dead.

Ayaan was going to ask something when they heard Tara's voice.
Ayaan: ohh I'm so sorry,i indulged you with me. Tara needs you. And both of you are must be tired so for now, have some rest, I'll see you at dinner.

With that Ayaan left the room and Zoya went to see Tara.

After some time Tara again slept peacefully.
Meanwhile Zoya took a quick shower. When she was doing her hair she heard a knock at the door
Zoya thaught,"it's might be Cammi, i need to explain her too many things".

But when she opened the door, it was him, it was Rishi there.
Before she could say anything, He lift her on his arms and took her to another room.

Zoya: Are u going to kill me now?
Rishi: i don't want to ruin this marriage function.
Zoya: than what the hell you want?

Rishi came close to her, she was trying to move away from him but there was a wall on her back. When he was just few inches ayaw from her body, she could hear that her heartbeats were on it's peak.
He slowly touched her cheek then helped that one hair, which was disturbing her eyes, to put back side of her ear.

Rishi: (in low and seductive voice) moonlight, you are just like the moonlight. There is so much calmness and peacefulness in your presence...

Then suddenly he moved away from her.
Rishi: (in bold and terrifying voice) this is what he used to call you nnn. Why did you killed him bloody bitch. You were his best choice, you were his comfort zone, you were his everything. (He literally shouted) Then why the hell you took his damnnn life.

Zoya: There were reasons which i don't feel necessary to share with you.

With this She was going to leave but when she just reached the door, he held her hand and with a Jerk pulled her back. but it was really a hard jerk. she slipped on the floor.

Rishi thought that she will make a dramatic scene on this but instead she started shivering terribly, she closed her eyes tightly, she didn't even try to stand up again.

Zoya: please don't do this, please don't do this, i promise i won't go anywhere, i promise i will not do anything without your permission, i ...i...(she started sobbing).. don't do this please.

Rishi was shocked by this behaviour. He couldn't understand anything.
She was continuously shivering.
He kneeled Down and went close to her. The he took her face in both of his hands.

Rishi: (with calmness) hey, hey, it's fine, you're fine, you have just slipped on the floor. Nobody is going to hurt you. Hey shhhh shhh.

Zoya (without opening her eyes) slowly melted onto his chest. And for some unknown reasons (even Rishi don't know) He encircled her body with his arms.

---------------------××××-----------------------

What do u guys think, what made Rishi to help Zoya??....

Until the next part stay tuned guys.

Lots of love 💖