The Nobody

Titania's Pov

I saw blood everywhere!!! A knife in my hands ,full of blood. Devils fighting for their lives. But I won't let them live here on earth. I'll kill every single devil that lives.

A metaphor!!!

But still happening right now. I'm on a mission to kill these bastards!!! I'm hunting 5 rapists!! I already killed the 4 devils,and now I'm hunting there leader.

" Ohhhh.... Mr Khan??? Where are you??? Come on let's play!!! "I said while I'm walking like a dead person.

" Titan!!!shit!!! Wala sa plano ang patayin si la!!! The order is to catch them!!!! Titan!!! "Nairita ako sa nagsasalita sa ear piece Kaya tinagtag ko ito and throw it. Kanina pa nakakabingi.

" The hell I care to your orders!! "

Then I saw him, hiding under a table in his office.

" There you are!! "

" No!!! Get away from me please!!! Don't kill me!!! I'll do anything you want!!! I can give you money!?!? "

" Are you trying to bribe me?? " I sat down to level with him.

" No please!! Wag mo ko patayin please"
!!! Pangako I'll go sa mga police and I'll surrender.!!! " Pagmamakaawa into.

" Do you think people like you are needed in this society??? " I asked him while looking at my knife.

" No please!!!! Ayoko pang mamatay.!!! Maawa ka!! " He kneeled down

" You should have thought about that before raping minors and killing them, those are bad things to do" I looked at him and I stabbed his right hand.

" Ahhhhhhh!!!! " Napasigaw naman to sa sakit.

" Your victims are a total of 18 minors"

" Please wag mo ko patayin!! "

" Don't worry " I looked into his eyes " I will not kill you , but I'll make sure you'll wish you were dead ?. " I whispered to him.

I tortured him before I cut his testicles and bleed to death.

I just heard footsteps running towards me.

" What the hell is this Titan??? You have direct orders!!! "

" Fuck those orders" And I walked pass him.

" Hey come back here!!! " Gigil na sigaw ng superior ko but don't give a fuck about him.

I just sat on an open window and opened my lollipop.

" What happened here?? " Nang makapasok ang iba pang mga kabaro ko.

Yun iba sumabog pa ang suka sa mga nakita nila. Well I really don't care. I checked the time and it's 2 am in the morning.

" I'm heading out " Paalam ko at mabilis na lumabas ng building.

Mabilis akong sumakay sa motor na di ko alam kung kanino. And I drove it fast. Nagpunta ako sa pinakamalapit na dagat and I just swim and lay on the sand after.

My eyes are just closed,thinking!!we protect everyone, but no one protects us. How unfair, I just wanna die. That's all in my head. I can't feel anything, I'm too numb, tired and lost.

Drowning!!!! Yes! That's what I felt every minute of my life.

" Shitt!!! Is she dead?? " I heard someone talking. And it's a woman.

And I felt her hand on my neck, kaya mabilis Kong hinawakan yun. And I opened my eyes and look at her.

Napaupo naman sya sa buhangin sa sobrang gitla...

" What are you doing?? "

"I-i-i w-as j-u-st che-k-ing you!! I thought you need help!! " Utal nyang sagot

Lumaki naman ang mga mata ko , kase she is the only person who lend me help!!

"I'm fine " Then I sat up.

" What ha-pen to you?? If it's ok to ask?? "

"Life!!! " Sagot ko lang, but I think she got my point. " Well aren't you Ms VIP?? " I remember her sa bar.

" Ahmm yeah!! " And she scratch her nape
" My villa is over there lang and I have a medical kit, gamutin ko sugat mo. "

"Why?? "

" What do you mean why?? ' "

" Why are you helping me?? "

" Cause you needed it, so come on! " Binuhat nya agad ako and walked to her villa. " Who are you?? "

" A nobody " Then she lay me sa couch

While she was cleaning my wounds I was just staring at her. She really has a pretty face, she's very tall too and she smiles a lot.

" Can I ask a question?? "

" Hmmnn ok"

" Where did you get this wounds?? "

" From the devils" Simpleng sagot ko

" Ohh!! " And she got quiet again

" Callisto "

" What!? "

" Callisto is my name" I said

" Wow!!! A Jupiter moon!! "

" Nice you're not only a pretty face huh, you have brains too"

" So they've said !! And There ,it's finished " She said smiling again
Then she looks at me. Bigla naman syang nag iwas ng tingin. " Ahmm i-if you want?? You can rest here, I don't mind " She stands up and get some clothes. " Here, use this to change, basa kase yan clothes mo. I'll be outside if you need anything. " Im wondering??? Why is she helping me?? She didn't even know me. And the last time we encounter was not a good one.

" Well I guess there still good in this world " I whispered to myself.

Beadel's Pov

It's still dark outside the villa when I got out, then I asked myself, why did I let her in sa villa ko. I don't know but there's this invisible force pulling me to her. That I needed to help her no matter what. I was in deep on my thoughts, when someone poked me.

" Thank you , but I think I should go. Naabala na kita ng sobra. So I'll be keeping your shirt for remembrance! Hahaha!! Goodbye Ms VIP " She's walking na and I stop her by holding her hand

" Wait!!! Ahhhmm please stay!! " Hays bahala na nga.

" Why?? "

" I-i-i I don't know either!! " I just look down still holding her hand. She didn't hear answer for a moment.

Then...

" Ok!! " Then she get inside again. Ng sumunod ako sa kanya I saw her sleeping on my bed.

She's weird but I'm weirder, cause I even asked her to stay. What's got into me?? Di naman ako basta basta nag invite ng Di ko kilala and worsed. I think illegal person pa ata. Hays bahala na nga.