Red

Beadel's Pov

My family and friends are reaching out for me for almost a month na. They keep asking about Red and me. Kase a lot of the news circulating sa socmed  about me is Red my mysterious half daw. Na Kaya ako nagtagal sa vacation ko sa palawan is it's because of my mystery someone.

There correct naman kase I'm staying because of her. But the only response I'm giving them is that I'm fine and I'll be back soon.

Yeah 1 month stay here sa resort with her. It's very frustrating and interesting for me. Wanna know why??

She's bossy, doesn't talk much, always sleeps,not a morning person of course, lazy, creepy at times, doesn't like jokes, gets irritated easily, impulsive, needs her lollipop always and most of all she gets angry agad!!!

There was a time nga na nag swimming kami and lumingat lang ako sandali at my kaaway na sya. My sinasapak, minumura and madami pa. But there's a lot of good memories din naman habang magkasama kami.

Pero Kahit na ang naging labas ay para na nya akong maid and baby sitter , in that whole month na were together?? I feel fine parin. Kahit most of the time na sa loob lang sya ng villa and syempre ako din.

But after all those things and attitudes that I have seen  and experienced.

I still like her. And there something in her eyes!! Those beautiful brown eyes, lifeless and I want to change that. I want to be her life!!

And yes I admitted to myself that I like her. I like her around me, I like how her dull eyes looked at me, I like it when she's irritated. I like everything about her.

Kahit most of the time I can't read what's on her mind.

" Hey! You know how to play billiards?? "

" A little, why?? "Nagtataka Kong tanong.

" Let's go!! " Naglakad na agad sya palabas ng villa. Just like what I had said, she's very impulsive too.

" Hey wait!!! I'll locked the door lang!!! " Mabilis Kong kinuha ang shades ko and bag, I locked the door and ran after her.

" Where are we going??"When I catch up with her.

" Gonna play some billiards "

" Ok!! " And nakangiti akong sumunod sa kanya.

When we got there, a lot of people stared at us, most of them were guys.

Well as you all know I'm not into guys or any of them, I only got my eyes for Red.

My mga lumalapit sakin para magpapicture , I let them na, picture lang naman eh. The people is getting thicker sa pag papa picture sakin. I'm looking for red na and I saw her na my kapit ng billiard stick and nakikipagusap sa isang staff dito. Not even minding what's happening to me.

Yeah she's always like that whenever people are coming for me to have a picture.

When I tell my goodbyes sa mga taong nagpapicture sakin I saw her playing already with a group of guys.

" Red?? Are you ok?? " I asked agad when I got to her place.

" Yeah!! "

" Your turn ! " Sabi ng kalaro ni Red.

And she just held the cue stick like a professional and she aims and got it. Deretso lang sya sa paglalaro and yun kalaban nya ay napapailing nalang dahil last 2 cue balls nalang and panalo na si Red!!

And she won, wow!!! Just wow, I didn't know she got a talent like this. Akala ko ang alam lang nito ay matulog at magalit eh. Every day I find new things about her that keeping me wants to know more about her.