Long Vacation

Beadel's Pov

" What are you still standing there?? Come here and sleep. " And she pats the other side of the bed. While her eyes are closed.

" Huh?? "

" I don't want to repeat what I said.Now lay down and sleep"

And para naman akong maamong tupa na I follow her order agad.

"  Good" Still eyes closed

It feels safe around her .So I just lay beside her.

" Callisto hmmm" Then I drifted to my slumber.

Titania's Pov

When I felt her breathing evenly I opened my eyes again. Sat up and stares at her.

" Maybe I can try to breathe with you for a while. "

Beadel's Pov

"Hmmm!! " I get up fast and I look sa tabi ko and there's no one there. Napahinga ako ng malalim." It's only a dream" I'm getting up na sana when I felt someone's feet in my hand"shiiit!!!!" Nalaglag ako sa kama. 

" Fuck!!! Ang ingay!!! " And she throws a pillow on my face.

"It's not a dream!! " I whispered and my mouth gaps when I really realize that everything is true.

I stand up slowly and look at her. I poked her face and she is real!!!

" Try to wake me up again like that and I'll kill you! " She said still eyes closed.

Bigla naman I have goosebumps when she said that. Kaya mabilis akong lumayo sa kama and walked outside.

I need to breathe !!! To think!!!

So I take deep breaths and when I'm calm and collected again. Bumalik ako sa loob and saw her still sleeping. I checked the time and it's 7 in the morning already. I was preparing for my morning jogged. But  don't know but there's this feeling na I don't want to live her alone here. Scared if I left her,she will go and I'll never see her again.

So I just worked out , outside the villa. After an hour or so, I rest and get inside the villa and still she's sleeping. The last time I checked her head is nasa paahan ng kama. Now? Nasa edge na sya, her one arm is  hanging.

Napailing naman ako and I ordered food service muna. Mukang later pa naman sya magigising so I had my breakfast sa terrace sa labas ng villa. I'm checking her time to time.

I kinda extend my vacation here sa palawan. Kaya nagpaiwan ako dito. Well didn't expect this to happen to my vacation. To see that red haired girl again. But this is my last day here.

Nagitla naman ako sa lakas ng pagbukas ng pinto. Kaya para akong tatalon sa upuan ko. But she didn't mind me at all and just sat in front of me. So I just sit again. She was just staring at the ocean.

" Do you want coffee??? Or I'll order you lunch?? " I asked her.

" Can you get me at lollipop instead?? "

" Huh?? Lollipop??? "

" Yes! " She said and looks at me

" Oh-kay?? " And I just call for a room service.

" Yes hello, ahhhmm do you have lollipop?? "

" I'm sorry maam but the restaurant doesn't serve a candy. " Sabi naman ng receptionist.

" Oh ok!! Ahhmm do you know if there's a close convenient store?? "

" Yes ma'am you can go to 7/11 on the right side of the beach, 5mins away  from your villa "

" Ok thank you!! "

" Is that all ma'am?? "

" I'll order 2 lemonade, 2 bottled water and 2 steak with rice. That's all thank you. "

" Ok maam. Will be serving your food after 20 mins. Thank you maam! "

" Ok"

I look at her again and.

"They don't have lollipop! "

" Well that's sucks "

" But don't worry there is a close store. I can buy there. "

" Ok"

" Ahmm, do you want anything else?? "

" Wala na" Then she get inside the villa again.

I guess she's not a morning person. Kaya mabilis akong tumakbo papuntang 7/11 to buy lollipop.

" Hmm excuse me?? Is this all the lollipop that's available?? " Na bigla na man yun cashier and I think she knows me.

" Oh my gosh!!! Ms Bea pwede po magpapicture??" Napakamot na lang ako sa ulo and nodded. " Waahhh!!! " And mabilis syang humanity sakin and take her pictures.

" Ahhmm, the lollipops, I'll get na lang lahat yan. " Sabi ko na lang, nagmamadali kase ako baka umalis bigla si Red, yes I'm gonna call her red because of her hair.

" Ok po!! 1,216 po lahat! " Habang natutulala pa.

After I got the paper bag I run already. Baka kase my makakilala pa sakin e.

When I'm inside the villa na I look for her and didn't see her.

" Shiit!! " Did she leave already?? Then I heard someone outside the terrace. And I saw her there. Sleeping again sa duyan.

Binaba ko naman yun dala Kong lollipops and stares at her.

" Do you have my candy?? "  She asked still eyes closed.

" Ah yeah!! " And mabilis na inabot sa kanya. She say up and smile plastered on her face when she sees it.

" I order food nga pala for lunch. It's already 1pm narin. You must be starving. "

" Ok " The only answer that I get.

" So are you from here?? Or on vacation kalang din?? " I want to know her more.

" Vacation?? "

" So, hanggang kelan ka here?? "

" Interested huh?? "

" I-i-i-" Wala akong masabi.

" Well I'll be staying here till I want too "

" Oh that's great!! Well I'm gonna stay here longer pa naman!! " Nasabi ko nalang. What the hell mouth!!!.

" Really?? you're a professional athlete right?? "

" How do you know?? "

" I have my ways. " She Simply explain

" Well I asked for a vacation, so no worries."

" Worry huh?? " She whispered but still I heard it.

" Room service?? "

" Wait maybe yan na yun food " She just nodded.

" Good afternoon maam, the food you order is here po! " He smiles. " Maam your room checked out is 3pm po pala. Do you have anything to asked us for your trip, papuntang airport-. "  hinila ko si kuya palayo sa villa.

" Hehehe, ahmm kuya I'll be extending my stay here and I have a bisita so isama mo na rin sya sa bills ko. "

" Oh-o-kay maam kelan po ang ilalagay Kong checked out nyo?? "

" I'll tell you na lang pag aalis na kami. Ok?? " I explained

" Ok maam!! Enjoy your stay!! "

After that babalik na ko sa loob ng villa when she bumped into me.

" You scared me!! " She just smirked

" Long vacation huh?? " Iiling iling syang bumalik sa terrace and started to eat.