Breathe Taking

Beadel's Pov

"Red?? Where are you??Red??!" I'm shouting, diko kase sya makita.

Yeah, ganito kami parati cause she always sleeps everywhere here sa condo. Lagi ko na lang kami naghahanapan. Haysss

" Redddddd??!!!! " I shouted again.

" The fuck!!! Are you dying??? Shit!!! " I saw her sa balcony and mukang nagising ko. Patay!!

" Ahhhh, hehe hehe I'm sorry " I said in a low voice. " I just wanna asked if you want to come sa party ng company later?? " I'm nervous .

She just looks at me lazily again.

" Do I have a choice?? " My smile suddenly appears when I heard her answer.

" It's settle then!! Some make up artist are coming later ok?? " I'll live her alone na sana ulit when she grabs me by the hand.

I look at our holding hands. Oh my golly!!! I'm so kilig!!!! Yeah, call me lame?? But every time she touched me?? Gosh heaven!!!

" Have you eaten?? " Red

" I haven't pa" And with paawa ko pa and lalo ako lumapit sa kanya like I'm hugging her already!!

" Ok!! " She stands and go sa kitchen. And me!?? Syempre nakabuntot lang ako sa kanya. I was just staring at her.

Thinking.....

This is one of the things I love about her. She knows my Cryptonite hahaha joke, but kidding aside. I love how she cooks and prepares foods for me . How she took care of me every single day. Kahit ang nakikita ng iba is wala syang naiaambag sakin?? The thing is?? Presence pa lang nya malaking help na sakin. Bonus na lang yung cooking nya and caring nya sakin.

" Eat" I happily sat down and and we ate quietly.

I was devouring my food when suddenly Red wipe my cheeks, I got stood!!! I was just looking at her.

" Such a mess " Still wiping, but now malapit na sa lips ko yun fingers nya.
" There . " And smiles at me.

My heart just won't stop beating frantically!!! It's like, it's going to explode!!!

I don't know what got in me na I put more sauce on my side lips and widely smile.

" Red?? I have sauce here. " And pointed the part na nilagyan ko ng sauce.

Umiiling naman itong lumapit sakin and the next thing I know her lips landed on the part where I put the sauce!!! Fucccckkkkk!!!! My eyes got big and I just felt her !!! Licking the sauce off!!!

I'm gonna grab her nape na sana so I can kiss her when--

" Tok! Tok!tok!!! " Red left me sa kitchen stunned.

I was breathing heavily and I'm sweating a lot like I've been in a marathon. And too stunned to react!!!

" Ms assistant is here. " I snapped back to my senses.

" Oh-oooh-o-k" I stutter I took a deep breath before I face them.

" A hmm Vera please show them the make up room and dun na lang nila kami hintayin. " I instructed her and she nodded.

" Good morning Ms DeLeon!! " Bati nila.

I nodded at them" Morning " Maikling bati ko rin.

And I saw Red sa kitchen cleaning na. My heart beats fast everytime I remember what happened kanina!! Gosh!!! I'm kinikilig parin!!! But I have to sustained myself. Baka malate kami sa party.

" Red I'll just take a shower and prepare ok?? You should too, after that. " I'm blushing like crazy I know.

" Ok " And she moved closer to me

Shhhiiiittt!! Is she going to kiss me???!!! What!!!!! The!!! So I closed my eyes and longed to the soft lips but a minute later wala parin. I opened my eyes and saw her smirking.

And I felt her breath on my face.

" What are you waiting for brat?? " She whisper and when I opened my eyes she was smirking at me.

Kakamot naman akong napahiya.

" Ha-haa-ahh. I'll prepare na !!"and mabilis na tumakbo pa punta sa room ko.

Nang nasa kwarto na ko.

" Shiiitt!!! So embarrassing!! " I stomp pa sa floor. Gosh!! I walk inside ng cr na parang wala ng buhay.

When I finished na magshower nag underwear and robe lang ako kase aayusan pa naman ako.

Well I'll be wearing a feminine black tuxedo with black tube inside, paired with black heels , rolex and a diamond earrings.

So bumaba na ko so they can put make up on me na. I don't like this kind of things but it's needed for the business. And it's my first time to go rin kase si la dad and mom talaga ang pumupunta sa mga party. But it's different kase Red is coming and she's going to be my date!!! Hahahaha pero if nag no si Red I'll not bother to attend. And it's a date with Red even if she doesn't know. Hahaha. Hoping this will end good.

So after some time na Tapos na rin ako ng ayusan. They said Red is finished na rin so nagbihis na rin ako. I was busy buttoning my sleeves coat when I heard people gasping and taking pictures.

" Gosh!!! Ms Bea!!! Pwede kanang maging model!!! " One of the make up artists

" Ahhh!!! So malalaglag ang panty ko!! "

" Grabe!!! Diko alam if pogi ba or maganda ang sasabihin ko!!! " But I kept my straight face and di sila pinansin.

" Vera?? Where is Red?? " I asked, but she was just looking at me with open mouth.
" Snap out of it!!! " Then nagblink na sya.

" I'm sorry maam! Ang Ganda nyo po kase!! "

" Enough of that!! Where is Red.? " Inis ko ng tanong.

" Ahhh ehhh, ka-ninaaa po-oo my kausap sa-ah phone tas lum-mabas na po sya. " She's stammering.

" Snap out of it!! I'm heading out already, you can tell this people to clean and get out of here. " Yes I'm harshed, but Vera is sanay na sa ugali ko kaya she follows na lang.

" Y-eee-ess maam!! "

And I go na sa elevator, I'm still thinking about Red and what would she looks like!! Gosh can't wait to see her!!! I push the ground button and so excited to see her.

And when the elevator open. My eyes got wide and nakanganga akong literal!!! When I saw her!!!

She's wearing a red sexy dress high slit!!! Paired with silver high heels !!! Her hair is tied, messy bun. Make up , it's like she's not wearing any except the red lips stick. Napakagat labi na lang talaga ako.

Her looks is breath taking!!!

" I am fucked!!!! " Nasabi ko na lang sa sarili ko.

And my eyes are harboring at the sight!!!