Gone

Beadel's Pov

My head hurts a lot when I wake up, I saw na nasa emergency room ako and has a IV Fluid. Kaya bigla ko naalala ko si Red kabado ko syang hinanap sa paligid.

" Red!!! Where are you??? " Hinanap ko agad sya . But I can't find her.

" Nurse!!!" Tawag ko sa nurse na dumaan. "Have you seen a girl with red hair?? Is she ok???what happened to her"

" Maam please calm down. "

" Where is she!!! " Sumisigaw na ko

The nurse is trying to calm me down, nagwawala na ko sa paghahanap sa kanya. Baka mas grabe pa ang ginawa ng mga lalaking yun kay Red.

" No!!!! Where is she!!! " Nagwawala lang ako.

" Tsk!! " Then I heard her

Lumingon ako and saw her opening the wrapper ng lollipop and she's fine. I ran into her and hugged her tight.

" Oh gosh, you're fine!!! Thanks God!! "

" You're giving people a hard time here you know. " She said, agad naman akong napakamot at humingi sa mga na disturb ko.

Pinaupo na nya ako and calm me down na. Then the nurse fixed the IV on my hand.

" Are you sure you're fine?? " So I checked her and saw her hands na my benda.
" What happened to your hands??? " I asked her agad.

" Nahhh its nothing " At inaro sakin yun lollipop nyang di mabuksan. I opened it agad and gave it to her. " Are you good now?? "

Nakangiti akong tumango sa kanya.

" Good, I'll be gone later. " My smile fades when I heard her.

" Why??? Did I do something wrong?? " Tanong ko agad.

" No, but my vacation is over" She answered.

" B- bu- t ho-w, ho- w a-b-bout m- m-meee?" Utal Kong tanong.

" What about you?? Hmmn,Well you can go back to your life again" She said

" I- I - I - " Di ko matuloy ang sasabihin ko when she cut me off.

" You are what?? "

" I like you Red " Nasabi ko na lang

" Well I can't do anything about that, so you should stop liking me. " She answered like it was nothing. " I better get going , bye" Then she left me.

Napatulala lang ako habang my tears are coming out nonstop from my eyes. I was nothing to her!! I'm I - i-i.

I ran into her but she's gone already. Umiiyak lang ako in front ng hospital habang a nurse help me to get to sit down.

After hours of crying , I got up and leave the hospital and dumeretso sa villa. I still looked for her kahit I know she's gone already. But still nag stay parin ako sa villa. I didn't cry at all, thinking Red will come back pa. Days pass and still she's not coming back.

Till one day my Dad popped in front of my villas door.

" Dad!!! " I cried while I hugged him.

" It's ok princess. Daddy's here" He just hugged me too. Lahat ng pagpipigil ko ng iyak sa ilang days ay binuhos ko na. And he let me cry in his arms.

When I'm calmer .

" Let's go home princess ok?? " I just nodded and inilalayan ako ni dad na makalakad palabas.

When I was inside the car , I just stared at the villa where we stay. And I felt that it's the reality that she's not coming back and I won't see her again. I just closed my eyes.

Titania's Pov

3 years later I was back to my old self. Hunting and killing. That's been my life again since I left her. Nothing changed except sa thoughts ko na I'm drowning and I felt empty is nawala na. Simula ng makilala ko sayo.

Now I'm here sa head quarters and waiting for my new assignment.

" The general wants to have a word with you " Major said , inirapan ko lang to. Sanay na kase si major sa ugali ko. Kaya napapailing na lang ito.

Pumasok ako sa loob ng office and saluted.

" Sir" He salutes na Kaya binaba ko na yun kamay ko.

" Sit down captain!!  I heard all the complaints about you captain Titania. "

" Sir?? "

" Yes!!! There's a lot of complaints about you!!  At masyado kanang mainit sa mata ng mga kalaban natin. That's why I'm pulling you out sa mga next operations."

" Sir--" Magcocomplain na sana ako but he cut me off.

" I'll be giving you another assignment! Are we clear captain! "

" Crystal sir!! "

" Ok, major will give your new assignment , you can go out now!! " I stand up and salutes again to him.

I go straight to Major's office.

" Here's your new assignment. " At hinagis sakin yun folder.

" What is it?? " Kunot noo Kong tanong

" Well open it! "

And I saw pictures of Bella.

" Shit!! " Nasabi ko na lang.

" I guess you'll be baby sitting huh?? "

Diko na lang pinansin ang pang aasar sakin ni major. Kase I'm reading Bella's profile. Hmmm I don't get it!? Bella is just a regular rich people. Pero si general mismo ang nagbaba ng assignment ko.

And my job is to protect Bella without her knowing. She doesn't like bodyguards daw, kaya I have to be her PA. After I read it, tumayo ako.

" Tsk" Umirap na lang ako kay major before I get out sa headquarters and I need to get ready . Kase next week is when I'll begin my new job.