New

Beadel's Pov

Hinagis ko lahat ng mga contracts sa mga tauhan ko dito sa board meeting.

" Well that's all crap!!! Who the hell did those?? " I shouted at them. " Fixed all of it!!! You all have at the end of the day. If not wag na kayo bumalik.!! " Before I left the board room.

I'm walking and nakasunod lang sakin yun assistant ko. And telling me my next appointment.

" Maam your next appointment is with your dad and after that po wala na. " She said.

" Where?? " I'm only checking my phone.

" Sa mansion nyo daw po sa Forbes park Makati maam" I look at her and she looks down. Kaya naglakad na lang ako ng deretso ulit.

" Ok, just finish your work , I'll be going now! " Ma autoridad Kong utos.

I'm now the CEO of De Leon's corp. here in the Philippines, while my kuya Loel is the one running the company in the States.

I've been so ruthless since I came back. Kase if you are going to be soft to others?? People will only take advantage of that and you will be left with nothing but a heart aches.

When I'm at the door I asked one of the maid if nasan si dad.

" Hinihintay kayo maam sa office. "

" Ok!! " And I walked sa stairs NASA second floor kase ang office ni dad. I'm surfing my phone when I opened the door.

" Dad?? "

" Hija, please sit down! I want you to meet someone!! " Still my eyes are on my phone.

" Beatriz I want you to meet Ms . Callisto Titania, your new PA. " Bigla akong nabingi at mabilis na tumingin sa kaharap ko.

My mouth gaps , my heart lifts up!! It beats uncontrollably!!! Here we go again. So I stop myself na magkaron ng reactions towards her.

I'm starring at her for a long time. She doesn't seem to change a little bit!! She still has those dull eyes, that doesn't seem to care about a thing. She just lazily looked at me. The only change I see in her is her hair, it's not red anymore.

" Ahhh Bea do you know Ms Titania?? "

" No, never seen her! " Matigas Kong sagot. But I saw a glimpse of hurt in her eyes. Or I'm just imagining things.

" Well Callisto this is my daughter and you will be working for her from now on. " She just nodded .

" Callisto Titania" And gestures a shake  hand but I didn't accept it, at tiningnan lang ito. So binaba na nya yun hands nya.

Well call me rude!!! But she's the person who thought me to be like this!!!

"Ok I let you two alone, kase I have other appointments pa.  Bye Bei!! Be good to her ok?? " Paalala sakin ni dad.

And when my dad left, no one is talking.

" Let's go!!  I'll be giving you your task sa condo. " I said and nauna na akong maglakad palabas. And I felt her na sumusunod lang sakin.

Pagdating namin sa condo I gave the tasks to her. I saw her reading it and I just observing her.

" Ok! "Ng matapos nyang basahin.

" You will be staying in that room" And I pointed the room, dito ground floor ng condo ko. " She nodded still not talking.

" Your work starts at 5am and it ends pag tulog na ko or pag I told you so??? I hate late comers and lazy persons. Are we clear?? "And she nodded again lang!!! That makes me inis talaga.

She doesn't seem intimidated!!!! Or bothered man lang sa trato ko sa kanya.

" Tsk" I just go sa room ko and I slumped myself sa bed.

"Haysssss!!! She didn't even change!!!! Ako pa tong frustrated ngayon!!! Fuck!!! "

Titania's Pov

Bumagsak ang mga balikat ko ng makaalis sya. I'm gonna guard her ba o katulong nito.

" Tsk" 

Beadel's Pov

When I get down from my room, I looked for her and she's sleeping agad sa couch. Well didn't so this coming agad. Mukang ako pa ata ang mamomroblema sa pag stay nito under me. Napapailing na lang ako. And I get a wine of glass and sat down kaharap ng taong natutulog dito sa living room.

I saw her moved and ng makita kong she's gonna fall sa couch mabilis ko syang sinambot.

" Got you!! " And I saw her smirks that's why nabigla ako at nalaglag ko sya sa floor.

Mabilis akong tumayo at lumayo sa kanya.

" Fuck!!! Do it again, and I'll kill you!! " Rinig Kong sabi nya. I have goosebumps after that.

" W-hat d-id yo-u s-ay?? " Tapang tapangan Kong tanong bat I stutter.

Lumapit sya sakin and pull my collar down and close the distance of our faces. Not even taking her eyes off me.

" You know I hate repeating myself.. Right?? " Napalunok naman ako. " Now I want my lollipop. " I nodded and when she freed me from her grasped, I'm like her dog na sumusunod sa amo.

" Good " Then she sat again sa couch " Then get me my lollipop "

" I-i-i don't have lollipops here sa condo" In my lowest voice that I can.

" Well that sucks right?? " And she looks outside the window.

" I go outside, wait me here!! "

" Naaaahh, I'm coming with you. " Nabigla naman ako.

" Ok" At tahimik lang akong naglalakad at nayuko. While she's. Well being her ??doesn't care about every thing.

Nang lumabas kami everyone is staring at me. Yun dating ako na paglumalabas ay parang hari , now?? I'm like a sick dog na di man lang makaangat ng ulo.

And when we got into my car , tahimik lang sya sa passenger seat. I'm driving sa pinakamalapit na 7/11 .

Malalalim na buntong hininga ang ginagawa ko. Nang makarating kami sa convenient store. Nasa parking lang kami. And we're not moving.

" Naglalakad ba palapit sakin ang lollipop ko?? " She lazily asked.

" Oh right!!!" At bilis bilis akong lumabas ng car so I can buy her candy.

Shiiiit!!!! What am I doing??? I'm the boss right?? Bat ako ang inuutos utusan ngayon!??

" Fuck!!! " I whisper to myself.

When I finished buying it, I got back agad sa car and gave it to her. Inaro nya sakin ang isang lollipop. I thought binigay nya sakin so I open it and put it on my mouth. But to my surprised she snatch it from my mouth. And put it to hers. Napanganga nalang ako sa ginawa nya.

" Who told you to eat it. " Serious tone.

" I'm sorry I thought - "

" You thought what?? "

" Nothing " At nag drive na lang.

Makarating na kami sa condo deretso lang sya sa kwarto at malakas na nagsara ng pinto.

What did I get myself into. At pumasok na lang din ako sa room ko.

" Exhausting day!!! "

I think I need a lot of kasipagan and patience this coming days.