The Story of Quidditch Try Outs

A/N: Hey guys, it's been awhile! Like 3 months. It's just been really hard, I've been working two jobs! So, sorry. Anyways, I present you Chapter 6, and Chapter 7 is almost done!

-

Chapter 6: The Story of Quidditch Try Outs.

You know that magical moment of life when you are no longer the victim of your teacher's abuse? When you become the TEACHEE?! AH YES. Is that the right word? I don't even know. After years, and by years I mean 6, of ruthless teachers and crazy antics, I get to become the teacher. I will rule with an iron fist and assign a lot of homework. Am I becoming my worst enemy? Merlin, I'm asking a lot of questions today.

I pace back and forth in front of the table that Albus is seated at. The library is quiet today, perfect for my plan of action. Which I'm not so sure of just yet. Which is why I'm pacing. Don't judge me, it's the way I think. I know I should have planned, but Potter, Weasley, Wood and I were all planning our revenge on Professor Sinklebore.

Albus sat low in his seat and had his arms crossed as he stared at me with disinterest. Well Albus, as soon as I get started I'll knock that stupid face of yours into amusement.

"Okay!" I whisper shout, "What's 2+2?" I slam my palms down on the desk in front of him, but his expression doesn't change, nor does he flinch.

"Four." He answers in a monotone voice.

"Okay..Good." I say nodding and taking the seat across from him. "That was just to warm up your brain."

"Are we going to do anything?" He asks chuckling quietly to himself, "Because Scorp and I have a double date with each other in 20."

"Oh? You're dating now?" I question letting a small smirk creep onto my face.

"Andy."

"Albus."

We stare at each other for a moment, his stunning green eyes bore into my boring ones. It's strange how he and James have completely different eye colors. James has a sort of chocolate brown that makes a girls panties want to fall off.

Wait what?

I groan loudly slamming my head against the desk. I'm terrible at this teaching thing! Years (a week) of planning and this is all I am capable of? What kind of monster am I? I'm letting this poor child down, he will fail without me. I will be solely responsible for Albus Severus Potter's downfall in life. They'll lock me away in Azkaban for this. My life will be ruined.

"Andy? Are you there?" Albus pipes, staring at me with inquisition.

"Um, yes, yes, I am." I fumble around on the table searching for a piece of parchment, I'll just tell him to write definitions or something. That's what all the good teachers do l anyways.

I toss the foot sized piece of parchment at his face and he catches it without even looking at it. He won't break eye contact with me. I love eye contact. My Dad and I used to play the No-Blinksey game when I was little. I always lost because he would make really funny faces and I couldn't help but laugh. I could beat him now, because it's not like he would make those faces at me anymore, anyways.

I quickly divert my eyes away from Albus, "15 definitions by next Friday." I order, feeling proud of myself.

"Only 15, Miss Malfoy?" He asks in a mock voice.

"Don't push it Albus."

I start to put all my papers into a little pile, but Albus is still staring at me and it's quite distracting. I pick up all of them and straighten them out by hitting them on the table. I slide them slowly into my pack. I few people from other tables have begun to watch Al stare intently at me. I glance at the wooden tables and notice how cracked and old they appear. It's really time this school gets a revamp.