The Story of the Big Bad Awesome Party

"Take it Parkinson." I snarl tossing the large pouch of money at his feet and looking up to meet his cold grey eyes.

Parkinson is a very, and I mean very hard man to get alone, I've spent all of today, (Tuesday) looking for him. His little minions follow him everywhere, bathrooms included. It's sick. I can just imagine his friends standing at the sink with a warm towel ready for him to wipe his ugly little hands on.

I happened to catch him walking to a class that apparently none of his friends have with him. I yanked him aside, and here we are. I can smell his cologne, floating off of him and sending uncomfortable smell into my nose.

"What's this for?" He asks in disgust, picking the bag off the floor. "You don't owe me money."

I roll my eyes, "It's for James you dipshit."

"What are you, his Mommy now?" He opens up the bag and glances inside, he then brings the bag closer to his face and takes a big sniff of it.

What the fuck.

"Leave him alone, and leave my friends alone. The debts paid now." I remark, taking a single breath and turning around before I hex this monster in the gonads.

"And what if I don't Malfoy? You going to stick Daddy on me?" He chuckles and I can hear him take a steps closer to me, "Oh wait, that's right. The Malfoy name doesn't mean much anymore."

I turn around, shaking my head, "You're gonna wish you did." I bite my tongue, but after just a split second of looking at him I lash out, "And what makes a name so great, huh? It's just letters combined to make a sound. It just means your family with people. It doesn't justify jack shit, Parkinson!"

"If you say so, Malfoy." He growls, his voice low, full of meaning and hate.

The bell rings above us. Great now I'm late.

"So James is good?" I question, my voice unwavering and fierce.

"Yeah. We'll mark him off the list. I must say though, I was sure looking forward to trashing him." He adds as I stare in anger.

"Okay." I say simply, trying to fight the anger off. I turn on my heels and walk away from him and my worries about James.

Things will be okay, for now.

"Just know, Andromeda. Things are often a lot bigger than what they seem." He yells after me just as I round the corner.

For now.

-

A month has past and a month of Quidditch practices have too. Things have returned to relative normalcy. There's happiness in the air now, a feeling of good and joy. James and I hang out everyday. We eat lunch together. Dinner is for my others friends.

A month of shenanigans and a month of James picking me up and going random, but always fun places, a month of different times. I've been enjoying it, I think everyone has. James and I still fight, but not for long, as always. We just can't stay away. I do love our friendship.

Strange thing is, he hasn't mentioned anything about Parkinson. No thanking me for the money, or even yelling at me for doing it. Sure, I didn't tell him about it, but I figured he would just kind of know. He is smart like that.

The best part about the past month is Alex is back and already cracking uncalled for sexist jokes. It's wonderful.

The second best part about it now being November is Quidditch. The first game of the season is in one week. My first Quidditch game. Gryffindor V. Slytherin. I'm so freaking nervous. Every tutoring session with Albus he says something about never not catching the snitch and I spazz out. Albus is getting better at Charms though, so that's a plus.