The Story of My First Quidditch Match

Chapter 10: The Story of My First Quidditch Match

"Oh Merlin, my kiss has cursed her!" A voice state's dramatically, "It has been over 24 hours Rose! Why isn't she waking up?"

"According to Archie she drank a lot! She's tiny, she's just sleeping it off." Rose assures, but she doesn't sound quite sure herself.

"I swear Albus if your kiss has put my sister into an eternal slumber there will be hell to pay!"

Why is everyone so loud? Can I not get a few more hours of sleep! Who are they talking about anyways?

"Urrrrgh." I groan, rolling over.

"She's alive!" Albus yells, jumping onto my bed. Well I hope it's my bed, I have a lot of blank spots at the moment. "ANDY."

"AHG!" I yell covering my ears and rolling away from Albus' noisiness. When will I finally learn that these beds are not meant to roll over in!

My body collides with the floor with a crack loud enough to wake Scotland. My hands go to my head and I have to fight back the urge to scream again. My eyes slowly creep open and I am greeted to three faces staring above me from the edge of the bed.

"Sister."

"Brother?" I answer.

"Andromeda."

"Roseflower." I reply with a tired nod.

"That's not my name." Rose snaps, rolling her eyes.

"I don't really care."

"Andy."

"Al." I respond formally.

There is a few moments in which the three of them just stare awkwardly down at me, as if waiting for me to say something. I don't have anything to say, so we just go on looking at each other.

"May I ask why you all are in my dorm?" I interrogate, I glance around the room and for the first time notice that the drapes around the bed are green, and there aren't any windows with sun coming through them.

Oh.

"WHY AM I IN THE SLYTHERIN DORM ROOM?" I burst, jumping up and looking around, all while an uncomfortable knot forms in my stomach.

"Last night you-" Albus begins to say, but a horrible image of him kissing me slides into my head.

WHAT.

"NO. WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" I explode, launching myself towards Albus who is now up and out of bed.

"AH." Albus jerks back and gets behind Scorpius. HA, like he thinks that'll change something! "Listen you were drunk, I was angry. It happened!" He pauses again seeing that I still look like I'm about to grill him.

I glare angrily at him in hopes of making him feel smaller, it's hard to tackle someone who is a foot taller than you.

"You were a great snog, if that makes you feel any better Andy!" He says enthusiastically, coming towards me.

I back away and throw my arms up in frustration, "Well we three are the only ones that know right?" They all stare silently back at me, "Right?"

"Well you see Andromeda.." Scorpius looks nervously over at Rose.

"Spit it out."

"The whole school may have found out.. We don't know who spread it." Rose finishes quietly, not daring to look me in the eyes.

My heart plummets.

"Bright side, Al and I aren't upset anymore right?" Scorp says slinging an arm around Rose. Albus flinches slightly at his touch.