Information.

Preceding from this chapter, a lot of graphic topics will be talked about such as massacres, genocide, bombing, terrorism, sexual assault, killing and other topics.

Please read every part in this book to understand what is happening, add this to your library and share with your friends.

This book will talk about present day, but will focus on debunking propaganda and palestine before illegal occupation.

* A lot of images used are not mine, I will state what account i got them from.

Terminology :

Genocide [ noun ]
The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Ethnic Cleansing [ noun ]
The mass expulsion or killing of members of one ethnic or religious group in an area by those of another.

Intifada [ noun ]
A mass palestinian uprising.

Apartheid [ noun ]
The implementation and maintenance of a system of legalized racial segregation in which one racial group is deprived of political and civil rights.

Illegal Occupation [ noun ]
Illegal occupations are primarily those achieved through violation of the prohibition on the use of force and of the right to self-determination.

Zionism [ noun ]
The support by European Jews for a Jewish Statem Someone who supports Zionism is called a Zionist.

Nakba [ noun ]
Refers to the mass ethnic cleansing of palestinians in 1948. Israel expelled up to 900,000 palestinians, wiped out 500+ villages and towns as well as committing up to 150 massacres.

War Crimes [ noun ]
Violations of the laws or customs of war

This book is for the use of educational purposes. I have compiled this myself, but images used will be credited.