Palestinian Territories.

Palestinians Territories that haven't been seized by Israel.

Some places will be mentioned more do than others, specifically having their own part.

Gaza ( 2.2 million )
Also known as the Gaza Strip, an area of 365km². It is 45km long and 10km wide. 50%of the population are under the age of 18. The population density is 15,000 people per square mile. It's bordered by egypt as well as israeli occupied territories.

Gaza is given the title of the world's largest open air prison. It's so heavily populated due to the expel of indigenous palestinians during 1948 in order for the creation of a jewish state.

The Iron Wall surrounds Gaza, preventing Palestinians from entering or leaving Gaza except for extremely rare cases such as "urgent, life-threatening medical conditions," ( Israeli human rights group b'tselem )

Gaza suffers from regular bombing and are prevented from basic human needs such as nutrition, electricity and healthcare.

The West Bank ( 2.7 million )
The West Bank contains cities such as Hebron, Ramallah, Qalqiya, Turkarm, Bethlehem, Jenin, Jericho and Yatta. it is bordered by Jordan to the west as well as the dead sea. Palestinian villages are separated by Jewish settlements.

The West Bank is controlled by Israeli military and are denied all sources of human and political rights.

East Jerusalem ( 350,000 )
Eastern Jerusalem is also located in the west bank. Here, Palestinians have permanent residence, but face discrimination in sectors such as healthcare, education and employment.

They live in risk of expulsion and home demolition.

East Jerusalem is where the Old City is located, which houses religious buildings such as Al-Aqsa Masjid / Dome of the Rock, The Western Wall and the Church Of The Holy Sepulchre.

Palestinians can also obtain israeli citizenship, or East Jerusalem residency. however, it is often inaccessible or hard to get, and they're citizenship is still inferior to Jewish Israelis. A Palestinian with Israeli or East Jerusalem citizenship can relocate to the west bank, however it threatens their rights and status.