Chapter 10: What just happened??

I think I am in loveee......

"I think I'll tell Fourth about the bet.."

Right after hearing these words from Gemini, Ohm hit the car break causing a loud screech and curses from the others.. 

"What the-" Gemini, who was as equally shocked looked at his brother who was having a 'don't-mess-with-me' look

"Are you out of your freaking mind, Gem? You- you are going to tell him and what? Make them hate us forever?" Ohm was now pissed more than before.. Just when he finally thought of having peace with the only one person in his entire life, there was his little brother trying to mess things more.

"It's either now or tomorrow bro.. I don't want them to keep in this fake relation anymore. Yeah! I was dumb to agree on this bet so I will back off and beg Fourth for forgiveness." Gemini, who was having a sad smile but somehow, happy to end this

He is looked at his brother waiting for a response.

Instead of any response, Ohm hugged his little brother.

"When did you grow up like this.. Till yesterday, I was in your uni to save your ass from the complaints. My little brother has grown up". Ohm, who was wiping his fake tears dramatically patted his brother who was shaking his head in disbelief.

Gemini: I didn't know you could be this dramatic, bro..

Ohm: Oh- excuse me.. You don't know anything about me..

Laughter filled inside the car.. They didn't know what future holds, but the future starts with whatever they do now..

.

.

.

.

.

.

<Meanwhile..>

"Fourth.. Please open the door." Nanon asked for the seventh time to his cousin, who locked himself in his room.

"Non-please not now... I-I can't do this." Sobs could be heard from inside and anyone could tell the person was crying.

"Fourth- I know you want to be alone and I will let you alone but just let me see you for just once.. I am worried about you, Fourth." The  older waited for a response but didn't get any.. It's not the first time this happened and this was one of the reason why Fourth was not coming to this city.

Sighing, Nanon was about to leave Fourth alone. He knew his cousin was stubborn,especially when situation is like this..

But the door creaked open and Fourth jumped into Nanon, hugging him tightly.. Nanon also caught him in time, patting his head lightly..

"Shush- Fourth.. I know what you are going through but please be strong, for me?" 

Just loud sobbing was heard from the younger.. Looking at his situation, Nanon couldn't help but cry too. Unknowingly, tears started gathering in his eyes, trying to fall out.

"Why- Why does this keep coming back.. Just WHY?? I thought it stopped but-but- " Heavy  cries were coming from Fourth while Nanon just kept patting his head whispering sweet things.

.

.

After few minutes, sobs were slowly fading out.. Nanon looked at his cousin who was now blankly staring at the ceiling..

Nanon sighed and made him sit in the couch, handing him a glass of water.

"I thought it ended, Fourth.. How did it come back again?" Nanon asked his cousin, who was still looking blankly at him.. No words came out, his throat was dry from crying out so loudly but trying his best, he replied,