Chapter-03

Ashfora - 001

He was bruised all over and imbued in blood.

I went near him and tried to wake him up, then I saw his face and got shook. He was the same man from the cemetery.

His name 'which I had read in the book' was, Jacob.

I was startled and confused but instantly I recall of those meteorites.

I could not understand anything and I lifted him on my shoulder and as soon as I touched him, something appeared in front of me which was unbelievable.

A huge machine was there, I could not believe my eyes but I thought that I was in a dream, so anything could happen.

Then I went near it, because I guessed it was the only way to escape from that place, I went near that machine, it had a password protected door which I did not know how to open.

Then I heard a whisper, "ASHFORA-001".

I entered that password and the door opened and I immediately went inside with Jacob.

I laid Jacob down there and I could not believe what I was seeing.

I felt like I was inside of a spaceship, showed in movies. There were so many buttons.

I did not know which button to press or what should I do to get out of this place.

"Press the green button on the right side of the panel." Jacob asked.

I pressed it without thinking anything and as I pressed that button, I reached a place which was no less than utopia.

There was greenery everywhere, waterfalls were flowing, the sound of flowing water was heard very clearly, sound of birds were very calming, they were flying around all over the place.

I had never seen that panorama in my life, nor in any TV or picture.

That view was breathtakingly pleasing.

Then I went close to Jacob, he was all bruised and bled a lot.

I gave him first-aid and waited for him to gain consciousness. After some time, he regained consciousness.

"Where am I? Who are you? And what is all this happening?" Hailey asked, in a nervous voice.

"Hello Hailey! You are in Ashfora, and I have brought you here. Because of you my whole life has been ruined and I must get it fixed from you." Jacob answered.

I felt very strange after listening to him, he seemed lunatic and not trustworthy.

Suddenly I thought this is all too much for a dream and I should wake up now.

I tried a lot to wake myself up but I failed. Eventually I realized that I was not in a dream but reality.

I decided to leave that place but I did not know where to go. Neither did I had any food or drink, nor a place to crash, I knew nothing about that place.

I thought that apart from this man, there was no guarantee that I will find any living being who can understand me and take me back to my home.

"Talk to me for a while, listen to me and I will tell you everything. I will explain everything, just come, and sit near me." Jacob asked Hailey.

"I should do as he says, I have lacked a choice anyway." Hailey grumbled.

To be continued...