♧ PARTYYY!! ♧

It was a dark, clear, summer night in the BFB grounds. The moon hung lazily in the sky, a small, glowing sliver. Below it, was a crisp, burnt field. It was monotone, quite depressing honestly. However, through the burnt tufts of grass and trees, there was a patio. And on the patio, was a bathroom.

The bathroom had multiple objects surrounding it, and it was a very colourful place. There were banners hung on the wall, all bright and vibrant with triangles hung from them. A beige banner read 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOUR!', with various strings of confetti hanging from it. A radio was playing music, and there were lights beaming out colourful rays everywhere.

Below, a table held a variety of food and drink. Cupfoods (renamed as to not offend Cake), a chocolate fountain, water, you named it, it was there.

Gelatin was pouring various amounts of ice cream into his mouth, from the ice cream dispenser. Donut was shrieking at him to stop but the green blob was through with caring. He wanted to eat as much as possible before the next challenge began - where he would just be given plain old sandwiches and bottles of water.

Well, it wasn't like he had to eat, since he was a food object, but ice cream just tasted so dang good.

From afar, he spotted Eraser, Pen and Blocky all together. They seemed to be playing a game of... Monopoly? For being brawn-over-brain, he didn't expect the three to be playing a board game. Then, he saw the shot cups. Ah. It made sense now.

"Okay Blocky, you're bankrupt now." A cry of anger sounded from the wooden block. "Take a shot." Eraser looked at the shot cups. Most of them were empty now, as they had been through multiple games. "Ok Pen, it's your turn now." Pen rolled his die, watching it land on a 2 and a 6. "Agh!" He cried as he landed on Eraser's property.

"And you're bankrupt, I win!" Eraser cheered, raising his hands in joy. "Take a shot as always, Pen." Pen groaned. "Oh come on! That's the 5th game you've won! Let us have a chance for once."

Blocky put down his shot cup, his shape body pointing up to the sky. "I agree with Pen- ugh... you've barely taken any of your shots, you know." He sat up, rotating to face Eraser. The red parallelogram just laughed "Oh come on! Are you just mad that i'm the best Monopoly player ever?" He grabbed one of the pieces, shaped into what looked like a clover. "Imagine how'd you'd all react if I just said it was luck!"

Pen shrugged. "Monopoly is a.... strategy game though?"

-

"Please please please Fourty four?" Ruby begged the blue integer, who had a yellow striped birthday hat on their head. "No." Four blinked. "But I miss Pencil and Matchhh! Why cant you bring them back just for this partyyy..."

Four looked at Ruby, blinking again. "Exitors shouldn't be here." They had a deadpan expression on their face.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee....!" Ruby cried out. "Like, i'll cry, and I cry... acid! You wouldn't like that wouldn't you? So please please please PLEASE just bring back Match and Pencil!!"

Four blinked for the third time. "No, Ruby. Now go away before I screech you."

Ruby groaned "FINE...." She trudged back to iance, where most of its team members were. "No luck, guys." She took out a small beige chest with a grey ring connecting the top and bottom half. "Wanna go for a drive?" She opened the box, revealing a vibrant orange and pink van. "Get in the FREESMART SUPERVAN!" She yelled. "There's hm... enough seats to go around!" She jumped into the car.

Lightning shrugged. "Well, to clarify, I can fly, so why would I need a car?" Fanny growled. "I HATE DRIVING... AND CARS... AND VANS!" She yelled. Flower shrugged, walking past the two. "Well, I think you two are missing out!" She opened one of the van doors. "But oh well, these petals do better without other people!" Her voice echoed from inside the car.