♧ Confused Afterparty ♧

-

Pin woke up, her head against the dark grass. She sat up, looking around, hoping maybe Four was back. No, of course not.

She grabbed a piece of chalk, nearing a wall that had 'DAYS' scrawled on it in white chalk. She scratched a line through the 4 marks that had been made before.

Sweeping the dust from her body, she lay the chalk down, walking to the patio. A stack of all the food they had was there, Pin shuddered seeing the remains of Eggy there.

Blocky grabbed Bell by the string as she slept, dragging her to where Eggy was still staring at where Four should've been.

SMASH

She blinked, realising how she had just been standing idly. Hunger struck her, and she instinctively reached for one of the yellow pieces, eating it as quickly as she could've. It tasted terrible, but it was better than starving.

Pin walked away from the pile of rations, immediately feeling overwhelmed by hunger yet again. She fell down on the dark ground, looking at the sky. "When's Four coming baaaaaack..."

Four, huh? Never have I seen an object like this before.

I must run... some tests.

Pin jumped up suddenly, almost knocking an approaching Leafy over. "Oh, I'm so sorry Leafy, I-"

Leafy shushed Pin, looking slightly concerned but slightly forgiving too. "It's alright, Pin." The plant paused. "Did you hear the whispers too?" She leant in, being fairly secretive.

"Ye- yeah. The one about-"

Leafy blinked. "I thought I was the only one. Who do you think it was? Who... isn't here right now?"

The red tack looked around. "E-eggy?"

The lemon leaf laughed. "Really? The one who Blocky killed?" She gestured to the burnt corpse of Blocky. "I would say, good riddance, people who murder shouldn't be alive themselves."

Pin stared straight at Leafy, silent for a second or two. "But you-"

"Anyways, how about we see the rest of the living Losers, huh? Check on how they're doing and stuff..."

She's acting suspiciously happy...

Even after all the death and panic.

Maybe she's part of Four disappearing?

Maybe...

"Come on Pin!" Leafy waved to her, smiling. "I'm not gonna stand here waving all day, my hand will fall off."

Pin paced forward, so she could keep up with Leafy. She saw the Losers, Cake, Needle, Coiny and Firey, who were still in a one-sided tournament of RPS and Clock, distancing himself away from the team and picking pieces of grass from the ground.

"Leafy, maybe-" But Leafy had already ran off to greet the other Losers. Pin sighed. She decided to not interact with Clock, he probably wanted to be alone, especially when he had been dead for 5 whole episodes.

"Hey Cake!" Pin sat next to the dessert, who was looking fairly anxious. "Is something bothering you?"

Cake nodded. "It's just... Eggy died because she was food and people were hungry, right?" Pin made a noise of agreement. "Is this-" "Its just, im so scared of being eaten- or anyone else being eaten- there are so many of us, and what if the others get hungry? What if you get hungry? I don't want to die like Eggy did-"

"You won't, Cake, I'll make absolute sure of that. Blocky killed Eggy, and guess what happened to him?"

The image of Blocky killing Eggy flashed in Pin's mind, and she internally shuddered.