♧ Claw Marks ♧

⚠️ TW: BODY HORROR! ⚠️ (marked with a ⚠️ if you want to skip it)

Pin crawled out of the bushes, dragging Clock out with her. The rays of light still blasted into the air, however, they were becoming less frequent as it seemed like everyone had either died or ran away.

"Clock? You alright?" Pin was being overcome by fatigue and hunger. "Yeah.. im fine." Clock's voice sounded from behind her. "Okay.. I'll keep going for a little, and then we'll stop for some rest."

A tear trickled down from Pin's eye. "It was going so well and.. Coiny, Leafy, the Losers.. I was meant to be there for them.. all of them.. and they're all probably dead now." Her voice was a quiet whisper.

She stepped on another patch of mud, before a voice was heard over the dead silence.

"Hello...? Taco.. no. Anyone that can hear me? Answer me!" The voice called out.

Pin grabbed Clock, hiding him underneath a bush, and noticing the crack that stretched across his glass. "Stay here. I'll go talk to them."

"Hello?" Pin's hands were sweating, and she could feel the sickly feel of ooze on her forehead.

"OH- HI! OVER HERE!" The voice yelled.

"Don't be so loud!" Pin hissed through her teeth. "They'll find you." Ooze dripped down her head yet again.

"Who's they?"

"Who are you?" Pin dragged apart a bush, walking through it. "I don't even know who- or what you are."

Although she still couldn't see the object, the voice answered. "I'm Microphone and im.. well, a microphone of course!

Pin looked over, checking that Clock was still hidden. "Microphone?"

"Mm-hm! Yeah! And who are you?"

"Where did you come from?" Pin was still very suspicious. She dragged apart another bush, before coming face to face with what she assumed was Microphone.

Microphone looked very confused. "I've never seen you before." She gasped. "Oh! Is your name.. Pin?" Pin nodded. "Wonder how you found that out."

"Oh, also, sorry- this sounds really suspicious but, well, I kind of fell into a portal running away from a possessed host I had.. or something.. and now im here! Aha.."

Microphone turned up her gain on her back, hushing her voice to a whisper. "Hello? Anyone there?"

Pin stared at Microphone suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find help." She whispered.

Pin heard a faint crackle of static, before a quiet voice crackled out. "who's there?"

Microphone almost leaped in joy, before a wave of realisation hit her. "Oh. It's you. Taco. How did you not die from that phone?"

A sigh could be heard, although quiet. Pin couldn't make up the next sentence that 'Taco' said but could hear Microphone scream "WAIT TACO IM SORRY-" before the static ceased to nothing.

"Ugh.. that was our only chance and I blew it." Microphone mumbled. She turned up her gain again, more this time. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Pin sneaked off, approaching Clock and dragging him out of the bush by the leg. "It's safe."

"Wait! Pin!" Microphone called out. "Someone's talking to me! Hold on.."

"Hello? My name is Golf Ball, im here to help you. Who are you?"

"Pin, who is Golf ball?" Microphone looked confused.

"Golf ball?" Pin gasped. "How do I communicate with her?"