♤ Violet screen ♤

TW: VIOLENCE, GORE, DEATH, BLOOD

"What do you mean, Mephone4 is gone?!" Paintbrush yelled at Baseball, who flinched in response. "Don't talk to Baseball like that, you wooden PRICK!" Nickel stepped forward, yelling at Paintbrush. "At least I can take care of my friend by myself." He added, smirking as their bristles ignited yet again.

"Oh, YOU FUCKING-"

"Right, THATS ENOUGH." OJ stood inbetween the two. "This situation doesn't include the two of you. The party isn't even over yet-"

"Well it might as well be over now." Nickel interrupted the citrus drink. "It's not like anyone WANTS to keep partying, now that we know death is permanent."

"Death is permanent?" Suitcase blinked, looking at the three. "What, wait, does- hang on-" Her voice was breaking. "Does that mean-"

"Yes, it does mean your red rubber boyfriend is dead forever! Awww, can't hold his hand anymore? Not able to give him a hug?" Suitcase grew angrier and angrier. "Do you not have any friends except him? Aw, are you such a lwonwly lwittle lweather-"

"Nickel, that's ENOUGH." Suitcase stared Nickel straight in the eyes, a whole world of anger burning in her. "Do you want me to kill YOUR boyfriend too?" Suitcase gritted her teeth.

"Right, and how are you doing that?" Nickel walked up to Suitcase, challenging her.

"I don't mean BASEBALL!" Suitcase kicked Nickel's leg, tripping him up, and the two started to fight. The other objects at the pool either looked or started cheering the two on. OJ looked at the fighting tumble, trying to intervene, but there was a tight circle stopping him. He glanced over to Paintbrush, noticing that they were trying to do the same.

Nickel felt a foot hit him right between the eyes, causing him to yell in pain. Tears sprung in his eyes, but not because he was sad. He blinked them away and managed to get up, charging at Suitcase and trying to knock her down. However, when he ran into her, he was surprised to see how Suitcase was still standing.

Suitcase knocked Nickel down yet again, grabbing his leg and tossing him away. She noticed how Nickel was bruised slightly and bleeding, but she didn't care. He was the one that insulted her dead friend, he had it coming for A DECADE.

Nickel ran at her yet again, but instead of running into her he ran to the side. Suitcase noticed how Nickel was slowly growing weaker, so she stood her ground.

However, she was then suddenly knocked over by the grey coin, falling onto the slightly wet ground. Nickel ran at her again, and as she was slightly stunned she couldn't react quickly, pain shooting through her as she was shoved dangerously close to the edge of the water. She stood up, shaking the blood off, and ran at Nickel again, hitting him with her foot and launching him up.

Nickel felt his consciousness drift away, his eyes going into tunnel vision. Blood ran down his head as time seemed to slow. He looked at Suitcase, before aiming and using the little energy he had left to hit her.

Hard.

He slightly bounced off of Suitcase, who was now screaming in pain with a massive dent in her leather whatever she was made of.

Pain wrecked through his body as he chipped a piece off of him, before falling into the pool.

.

..

...

-

"HOLY SHIT! NICKEL-" Paintbrush whirled around to see Nickel, but they didn't see him anywhere. Only a small chip of grey on the poolside.