Not a talker are you?

◉ruin monty talking"sup"
                 Monty talking "what?"
                  Foxy talking "hey!"
                 Sun and Moon talking "hey"◉
                (Fork face but I
                 will but his thought)

Ruin Monty thought:it didn't talk I hated it was weird and who made him wasn't thinking about the kid if this is meant to look like sun or moon his eyes were too realistic and the crescent point on his face were sticking out of his face made him look... scary (I made ruin Monty said that because fork face is scary to me) I try to talk to it again.

"Um hello? Whatever you are can you talk or just being a bitch because of how I look!?" He still said nothing he just looked at me and walk closer to be. That is when I hear him breathing?! He breathe that new .

Fork face thought:he talk again I will be honest his glitch voice mix with I think his normal voice it was very pretty I did't really care about what he was saying until he said something again "um hello? Whatever you are can you talk or just being a bitch because of how I look!?" I didn't mean to make him I would try to talk to him because I wasn't made to talk so I got closer to him and said hi each for everyone it just breathing he was shocked. Did he understand me?! Is that why he was shocked I was happy until he told me "you can breathe!" Nevermind...he can't understand me he was just shocked of me breathing.

Ruin Monty: "....so not a talker are you? Or do you just talk with breathing because if you do I won't understand you... whatever your name is but hey you look like a fork by that I mean your face. He just looked down at me so I tried to get on the chair that Monty and Roxy left but that thing put pick me up! They sat down on the floor and put me next to them as they hugged me? I don't know what the fuck it going on anymore! He started to breath again still can't tell what he is saying if he is saying any word. But he got up and was looking for something I didn't really know what to do or even if I should move for my spot so i just stayed there soon the thing came back with papers and a pencil "oh are you planing to talk with paper?" He nodded slowly ya that not creepy at all.. he started write something and then showed me "Hello I'm very sorry I wasn't program to talk but my breathing is talk I hope this help us talking to each other"
I laughed "wait wait you want to stay with me?! You want to talk to me now you are funny " he them wrote something and showed me "what do you mean? I want to talk with you it sounds fun plus I don't mind your look as you seem friendly!" I smile let's see how this will go.

                          ✧518 words✧

(Wow I had more writing then normal shocking but anyway hop you enjoy this bye my little starlight ^^)