will you be my valentine

Frank/fork face:it been a few days since Christmas and now it is close to Valentine's Day the day of love. ... something I have only felt for well...r.Monty I mean he so sweet to me and the best part he doesn't seem to be scared of me. But just like Christmas I haven't seen him since Christmas and it will be weird to ask someone you haven't seen in like 50 days!? But I really really like no I love him... I want to be with him wait I feel like I'm missing something what it is? ...SHIT I KISSED HIM! OMG OMG! You know what what whatever I love....I just hope he say yes. I can try asking earth for help she dating Monty I think.

Earth: I was in my room cleaning a few things up lunar was in the daycare talking to sun about eclipse I feel so sorry for everyone here but that ok! I will try to help all of them the best I can. I hear breathing I looked behind me and I saw Frank?

"Hi frank! What are you doing here? Do you want to talk about something?I asked him he looked around trying to find something that when I knew he was looking for paper and a pencil.

"Right! I'm so sorry frank let me get you some papers and a pencil!" I yelled as ran to find the thing I was looking for. Lucky that this part of my room that we uses as other daycare has paper for kids who can't sleep at naptime.

"I'm sorry about that Frank but here you go! Now tell me what do you need?" I said giving him the papers and pencil. I saw that he was scared as her handwriting was a bit off .

"Frank you ok? It valentine Day! You should be happy on this day!" I said happily knowing after this talk Monty is taking me on a date! After a few minutes she showed me the paper looking embarrassed about what he wrote down.

"Hey earth so today is Valentine day as you said and I have a crush on someone I just don't know what to give them and I was hoping you could give me some ideas about what to give him."

When I was done reading that note I gave it back to Frank.

"Well frank think about things that makes them happy! Like flower, heart, movie! And if you can try to get those things for that special person! But if they love you back just being their is all that they will need. Does that help you in any way?" I asked hoping I did help her out. He nodded his head and ran off somewhere. He really must love him.

Frank/fork: I was so happy that earth helped me! Make my life a little easier about what to give him! Now something that he likes...he did like that rose I gave him but I don't want to give him another one. Mmm....this is harder then it looks...wait I heard him talking how he love this movie what is it name again... Oh! Right it called "titanic"! Headed it was famous. I can try to buy the movie or...I can steal it.

"Hey frank!"

I heard someone say I love behind me and it was ruin and solar? I knew they were gay I waved at them but only ruin waved back solar was on his phone calling and from the sound make dinner reservations.

"Soo what are you doing there? Remember! I can do sign language so you don't need paper!" Ruin said thank lord because I didn't have anything on me right now

"I'm was going to steal the Titanic and give it to my crush I know they like it" I told him then he started to do sign language

"Oh do want me to buy it for you?" He said I nodded in agreements I do question why ruin talk to me at times in sign language when I can understand him but I won't say anything.

"Hey solar you done with the phone call?" Ruin asked.

"Um ya I should be what up?" Solar said looking down at ruin.

"Frank wants to get something for his crush
But he doesn't have money can we help him please?" Ruin asked him .

"Um I mean sure what does he want to give him?" Solar said looking at me like I was going to talk.

"He want to get Titanic is that ok?" Ruin said for me.

"Ya sure hold up I will go get you two stay here" solar said going to the store to get my gift.

Both me and ruin stand there no knowing what to do after a few minutes solar can back with the movie.

"Here you do Frank good luck" I smile nodded at then and ran to weird place that he was in. I missed him so much I can't wait to see him again.

R.monty:it been a while since I saw Frank I was being yelled at by foxy and Monty because I Left this room again! I just wanted to get frank something I hope he comes at least. As I stated to think he will never come back I heard it her bells! He here I so happy I hid my gift under the table. As I turn around I saw him smiling. I smiled back at him

"The paper is on top of the keyboard and a pencil should be next to the computer." I told him he walked over to the desk to get the paper and pencil.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Got someone in mind?" I was hoping he said no then he could stay here longer as some I asked that questions he wrote down on the paper.

"I do! I'm going to give him some!" He wrote down I got a bit unset but I can't change his name.

"Well then I have something for you I don't know if you would like it but here." I have him a box wrapped in blue paper. He got happy and started to open the box up. To see a beautiful red dress I thought he would like it. He looked at me tear falling out of his eyes I got worried I didn't want to hurt him but he hugged me. I hugged him back smiling know now he love it.

" I'm guessing you have to go to give that person your gift." Frank looked like he was about to laugh he hand me a gift that when it hit me! I was that person I think my face was red as I started to open the gift up it hard two times a card and a movie. I looked at the movie name .

"Titanic! I love this movie thank you frank!" I yelled happily. She smiles at me then at the card I started to open th e card up what write what it said.

"Hey r.monty I want to get this off my chest I love you not in friend away but more I guess in a romantic way you make me feel so happy I get butterflies when I'm with you I just love you will you be mine?" I was in shock I looked up and down things this was all fake. It wasn't it was real and I know what I wanted to say.

1257 words that a lot now I'm going to bed because I'm too tired to continue! Love you all starlight!