Are we dating?

R.monty: I was in shock I looked up and thought this was all fake.it wasn't it was real and I knew what I wanted to say. " T-thank you" I said trying to play it off. He smiled at me and I remember a time he wrote on paper to tell me that most people didn't like him but I never understood why.He was sweet to be around and if you get used to it the breathing isn't a problem. "You're welcome" Frank said. Wait he can talk! And I just found this out today! "Wait you can talk! How come you never told me?" I asked him. "...I didn't want to scare you away and we have gotten so used to us talking on paper that I didn't see why I had to use my voice"He told me looking away scared. "Hey hey it's ok I don't mind that you can talk plus your voice is very calming to listen to. "I tried to not blush when I talked.He just looked at me, smiling at me. I smiled back at him.I hear footsteps again... why do they come at the worst time! "Guessing that tells me to leave bye Monty I love you too."Frank said before running away but he said he loved me.

Foxy: I was in my room with Monty talking about the new videos that we should post "Foxy got an idea on a game?" Monty asked me "we can play the game of life?" I ask, " ya, that sounds good" *knock knock* "I will get it" I told Monty, "ok I will make a phone call to our friends to see who can play." I went to the front door."um hi-oh hello eclipse? ruin what do you go by?" I asked. "Oh I go by ruin! And hello to you too." Ruin said with a smile. "Well hello ruin why did you come around?" I asked since he never here. "Oh! Yeah so um I thought that I would tell you that I've been seeing Frank going into a room where I heard that r. Monty was in." Ruin said "first how the fuck do you know that r.monty is there and why is frank going into that room?" I said" I was down there looking for a motherboard so I can fix the arcade machines." Ruin said (hello creator of this story should have told you this last chapter but wanted to tell you guys that in this AU ruin never killed solar nor did he try to stop the Creator counselor and solar and ruin are dating in secret no one knows about it except frank) "un ok i will tell Monty about that and thank but can I ask why you so dressed up?" I asked ruin as he seems to be wearing a suit. "Oh! I'm um going on a date with someone. I should go and meet them up bye!"Ruin ran away. "Um...ok bye?" Shit frank with r.monty? I should tell Monty but she on the phone right now I will just text her.

*Monty*
Foxy: hey Monty ruin told me that Frank is going down where r.monty is I will go look at it.

(Hello sorry again before my tsams and tmafs vans do y'all remember the video ruin Monty is mad and VR chat well because I am lazy and don't want to write out how they find out they were dating I will leak that video down at the end of the story so you can watch it and understand how they find out because I don't want to write it out)

Frank: I was hugging r.monty I was scared that they would hurt him I was more scared than foxy would hurt him he sound like he was threatening him I couldn't let that happen. "You know Frank I wanted to ask you something?"r.monty asked me "sure my i-monty."I replied to him. "What are we?"He asked me, I look at him confused "what do you mean,what are we?" I asked again more confused" I mean when you said you loved me and when foxy asked me I told him you were my girlfriend" he asked. I blushed so hard I could feel my face overheating. " Well um I guess we are dating!" I kissed r.monty. he looked at me shocked and confused "are you ok my love?" I asked him he snap out of it. He looked at me "sorry I just didn't think you would um kiss me because as you can see my love I'm not the most beautiful thing to look at right now" r.monty said he talking bad about himself again. This is something that he insecure about the way he looks he doesn't like being like Monty but he doesn't like being all ruined and broken . "You look beautiful to me!" I yelled. He smiled at me and got closer to my face and kissed my crescent. "Thank you frank you are an amazing boyfriend? Girlfriend? Which one do I call you?" He asked me not wanted to be rude I thought about for a little bit. I never thought I would get into a relationship with anyone so I never thought about what am I. I do like to be called his girlfriend." I'm fine with girlfriend!" I said very happy. "Well thank you frank you are an amazing girlfriend I wished you would have come soon here maybe then this place won't had felt so alone."
R.monty:I said everything I said was true I don't regret anything that I had said to him. They look at me smiling at me. I love his smile every time I look at it. It makes me so happy. "Can we kiss again...?" I said trying not to sound awkward. He giggled at me "sure my love" he said. He brought our face closer to each other. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

☆1003☆

(Hello my starlight I finally made a new character and just like I promise the video

And please remember this is not Canon to the story I know that ruined wasn't around when Frank and r.Monty we're dating but to make it more fun there will be more part I think I will also have the part where Frank confronts a blood moon when he killed r.monty so I'm excited to write that but anyways I got to go to bed so good night or good day to you my starlight and thank you for reading)