you are funny you know

Ruin Monty: this person was kind he just talked with paper which is a little weird but hey he not doing anything bad. He just can't speak and I'm ok with that I mean he listens to what I'm saying and clap and smile when I said something that makes him happy. So it's not like this person was bordering but I do want to know his name we met and it's weird not knowing his name. "Soooo weird person what is your name?" I have to ask he look at and blink...ya that not scary at all.

Fork face:I was drawing on the paper I was using to talk with this person until he asked me something. "soooo weird person what is your name?" He asked me I looked that at him I was scared to say that my name is...I think my name is meant to be moon but if I told him he was  just going to think I'm those "daycare attendants" pulling a prank on them. What do I do!? Sun or moon..I don't remember but one of them called me fork face and he did say my face looks like a fork. He look scared at me "hey... you don't have to tell me just you know please do something?" I shook my head and started to write "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE RUDE! ... but anyway my name is fork face.

Ruin Monty: I read what he wrote and I did feel a bit bad for making him think it his fault. "Fork face?" I have started to laugh "you are funny you know but please don't tell me what you're real name is please?" I have to ask he look sad...and give me the paper..."wait your name is fork face..?" He nodded his head "oh my! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make fun of your name..umm my name is Monty but a lot of people call me ruin Monty that this point" wait...what wrong with me why am I being nice to him.. I guess it could be because was nice to me and doesn't look at me like I'm some think but he look at me like I am a person. Ugh! I can't believe I'm going this but I guess it a away to say thank you.

No one  pov: ruin Monty started to hug fork face he was a bit mad at himself because he letting his soft side saw but on one was watching him so it doesn't matter. Fork face was shocked as he was hug most people would be too scared to hug him but this felt nice. He felt like something was burning inside of him like the person that hugging him was his everything he wanted to protect ruin Monty he was every fork face wanted. But they just meant and he doesn't know what love is. He did hear Monty saying he going on a date with earth so maybe he look at that and see what was this burning feeling he had.

Ruin Monty: ok so not trying to sound gay or anything but like fork face he um cute? I don't know but he so kind and I just feel like I love him but I don't think he likes me he just staring at me I should let go. But then he pull me close to him he didn't me to let go I guess it more better then you know sleep on the floor or the stupid chair that takes forever to get on. And plus he warm so that him better because foxy and Monty put me in a cold room like they just throw me in.And I think the weird eyes and well his face is growing on me he not that scary as I used to him now I think it just makes him look special in a way.

                         ∘⁠˚  663word  ˳⁠°

(Soo I finally have the motivation to write this but thank you for reading this bye but my starlight)