want to make a deal

(I'm finally writing the part that gave me ideas about this book the video where EC and Davis killed r.monty and made me want to cry because I wouldn't have my ship)

Monty:I had to do something on the computer so I could text moon about ruin and how he had been acting weird.but because foxy didn't pay the bill when he knew he had to I had to come here where that thing is well frank boyfriend.I saw him in the room sleeping I had to do the thing I'm scared to do because Frank can tell when someone is or about to hurt him and the breathing! That fucking was scary so I had to be careful I started to get closer to r.monty.

"Hey! Wake up I need you to go to the other room." I yelled.

"No... I'm waiting for Frank we have a movie day today" he said.

" Please just move I need to do something" I asked.

"Fine...I will leave but if I get hurt you know Frank will come.." he said before leaving the door.

Oh if he does get hurt and I get blamed for it I'm going to make sure that he never sees Frank again!

                    * A few hours later *
3rd pov: "AHHHHHHH! WE NEED TO KILL THE STUPID GATOR!" Blood said. (In this story is going to be hard to know who is who with a blood twins so one of them is named bloody the other one is named blood yeah I know I'm very creative)

"I know I know brother! But how does that Gator know where we are 24/7!" Bloody said .

After a while, when the twins got into Monty Gator golf when trying to think of how to get rid of Monty they sell a golf club.

"Hey brother I think I know how to get rid of that stupid gator!" Blood said.

"Ohhh! I love the way you think brother that's an amazing idea let's do it!" Bloody said with the sound of joy.

When blood picked up the golf club the twins started walking into many rooms trying to find Monty once they got to the room with a really long hallway they decided to look there walking down trying to find where he could be they open the door to see r.Monty in a very old looking computer room.

"OHHHH LOOK BROTHER THE STUPID GATOR RIGHT LET HIMSELF GO!" bloody yelled with joy at the look of what they think is Monty.

"WHO CARES LET'S KILL HIM NOW!" blood said not wanting to wait anymore.

"Um... I don't know who you guys are but I'm not Monty but one of the monty you're looking for-" before he can even finish this sentence he was being hit and torn apart he screamed just for no one to save him he knew Frank was coming but he was too far away he would be too late by the time he got here.

Monty: what the...was that r.monty? I ran into the room where I heard the screaming coming from. Just to see the blood moon twin there instead.

"What the! Why are you here blood!" I yelled.

"Oh look we did kill the wrong Gator brother!" One of them said (bloody).

"THEN LET HAVE MORE FUN"!  The other one said (blood).

I try to run but I couldn't I just stood still I don't understand why I couldn't move I just couldn't I looked beside me and I saw a box the box was kind of open and inside I could see r.monty hanging they killed him.

Before I can even speak again I thought the friendly twins tear me apart and ripped me apart I never knew how pain felt like until now all I could do was scream that's all I could do. After a while they got done looking at myself the best I can my arms looked like someone familiar they destroyed  me so badly that I may as well looked like r.monty.

"HEY GET OUT I WILL CALL MOON RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T GET OUT!" i heard someone behind me said.

I was so weak from after what happened to me but I had enough strength so behind me to see foxy having his phone in his hands showing that he was calling moon. The moment Moon picked up the one in control of the body ran away foxy hanged up telling him that just something that happened and that he's sorry for calling him unannounced. As soon as he hung up on Moon he got down on his knee he looked at me

"Monty are you okay?!" He looked at my destroyed body to see if maybe there was anything that wasn't fixable.

"Oh yaaa I'm fine it's not like I was beating close to death and now I look like trash!"I yelled.

"Yaaa maybe I shouldn't be asking you that when you look like.... This" foxy said look up and didn't move.

I was confused of why he wasn't moving and why did he look so scared he would find just a few seconds ago but now he just seems terrified.

"Frank he not your boyfriend...I think your boyfriend is in that opened box over there.."foxy said.

I guess Frank thought I was their partner but now I know what I look like it's going to be hard for them I know how much they love them.

"Come on Monty let go." Foxy said.

"Ya let go...you may need to help me" I said

Foxy just ended up dragging me as we left Frank alone.

Frank: no... This is just a stupid joke right!

"Love.." I kind of yelled.

"Please stop with this joke.. it's not funny..."I said.

I looked at the box some foxy told me to look in I didn't want to I'm too scared. He just can't be there... But if they are there I lost them it made me so happy I don't want to lose him... I looked at the box behind me I was so scared to open it but I knew that if he was in there I could at least see him one more time. I grabbed a box inside was just his arm... That's the only thing that survived his hand was closed like he was holding something I grabbed him and opened his hand to see a picture of us...oh bloodmoon...oh bloodmoon! I will make you pay! I will make sure I get him back... Just you wait bloodmoon. I will make sure you know what it's like to be alone.

"I can help you if you want."someone said I look behind me to see ruin.

I looked at him I didn't want to talk to anyone right now so just use sign language.

"What do you mean" I said with my hands.

"Well I know what it's like losing someone you love.. I lost a lot of people I know the feeling and I know how much she meant to you." ruin said.

"Ruin as much as I would like to trust you you aren't acting like yourself you're more dull your eyes are different."I said sign language.

"... Yeah I know just something in my body solar is trying to fix but that doesn't matter Plus I think you and I both know you aren't what you say you are" ruin said

He knows... How to make sure no one knows..r.monty does anybody know what I am so how does ruin know...

"You know if it wasn't because you seem to come before or after something that has happened to r.monty I would have thought nothing of it" ruin said.

Again right... Maybe I should have done that but I just wanted to make sure you was okay I don't want him hurt.

"But right now Frank I think what matters for you right now is getting your boyfriend back so ." Ruin continue and gave his hand to me.

"Why don't I help you and if you help me with my little problem?" Ruin said with a smile.

I have nothing less to lose now..."ok..deal"
I said.

                            ♡1376♡

(Hello starlights I finally updated the story I'm sorry it took so long it took me a few days to write this story out as I wrote this in school and didn't have much time I hope you like it either way have a good day or night I love you starlights)